Explorer XS headphone help

goodyman

Tenderfoot
Feb 4, 2010
Vermont
Detector(s) used
White 6000D, 6DB, Minelab Explorer
Bought an Explorer XS 10 years ago but have never used it or know anything about it. Know my older Whites machine and couldn’t give it up. Having issues with it so am going to give the Explorer a go. I don’t have headphones that have the 1/8” plug. Looking for something $50-100 range or more if I have to. Can someone suggest what to get and where? That would be awesome. TY

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Big Boys Hobbies - Bart will get you what you need. They advertise on here. Great folks! Make sure the connection is what you need or get converter plug.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They make all kinds of adapters 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch . I would think you can go to more like dollar general or family dollar stores and get an adapter. I you tell me what exactly you need i might have one

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If i remember correctly the expolorer had a 1/8 inch size plug. The head phones had to be on a 1.8 inch plug in . I think they make 1/4 inch adapter to 1/8 inch

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions