FAIR WARNING!!!

DigEmAll

Aug 29, 2005
Eastern UP, Michigan
"This WILL Be My Final statement on this.
NO MORE Explanations, NO MORE Warnings.

the fact is, The Subject is "DOWSING"

Not TIM WILLIAMS, NOT DELL WINDERS, NOT *LRL's or their Manufacturers (*No Double talk, we know what you are referring to when you use the initials LRL) not wallet mining and NOT What do you think of them.
or what MAY or may not be their motives for posting.

THE TOPIC AT THE TOP IS "DOWSING" it's a VERB.

You Stray off subject and talk about or REFER TO LRL's with a Power Source or their Manufacturers in "Dowsing", I'm going to Delete your post.

Since ALL Advertising Good or bad is Advertising,
IF You Want to advertise for LRL's or their Manufacturers, Go to a site where advertising them is allowed.

Or Pay for Advertisig Space here at TreasureNet"
BUT NOT FOR LRLs

Quoted from the Administrators and Moderators!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the RECORD,

Quoted from ME*.

JEFF

* TreasureNet may or may not Agree with Me.

OP
OP
DigEmAll

DigEmAll

Aug 29, 2005
Eastern UP, Michigan
Just wanted to make sure everyone is aware of this. Jeff and Mark are catching enough flak as of late as it is. They are stuck between a rock and a hard place. If we can police our own ranks and take care of some of our own problems, it will be better for everyone, and much less stressful for those guys.

;) ;) ;)

Z

ZumbroKid

Just think the best gift to those that wish to discuss drowsing was provided by a member of the other side. ;D This is like catching a football and running for a touchdown in the wrong direction. All too funny, i got to watch history unfold, just a couple of days ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions