Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Terry, what makes it a fake video? It looks like the real thing to me, but if you mean that it's a video from a guy who got a test detector and is using it as a way to get tons of views on his YouTube channel , then it's wrong and should be disliked. If that's what it is I think Nokta/Makro should be notified of it and take action if possible.

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Terry, what makes it a fake video? It looks like the real thing to me, but if you mean that it's a video from a guy who got a test detector and is using it as a way to get tons of views on his YouTube channel , then it's wrong and should be disliked. If that's what it is I think Nokta/Makro should be notified of it and take action if possible.
The guy admitted it was a fake video after being called on it, and tried to play it off as a parody. He taped a photo of the Legend control panel to his Equinox. That is why I call it fake and misleading.

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well that would explain why he didn't take it underwater. :laughing7:Thanks for clarifying it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread