WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
My attention has been alerted to the first few videos of the thread. It appears there are videos that are unavailable now. Awesome! We have plenty of re-do's to post!

I posted the wrong video. We did sing ring of fire, and we sang this. I’m, I had the tenor part.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It was kind of great being the youngest-as the oldest were in the late teens-and I started school listening to some awesome music-from my hippy sis.

Last edited:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listening to all these great hits reminded of driving to my first job after college in 1973. Drove from the Twin Cites in my 62 Chevy Impala to a small town in Northern North Dakota. My assignment was to assist in testing radar equipment at this facility...

Here's a current pic of the pyramid...

ND Pyramid (2).jpg

If you ever taken a long drive with the radio on, you would usually hear some of the most popular current songs over and over. Here's the one I remember hearing the most that day...

RedLeaf

Apr 13, 2020
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass ...When I was a kid, you couldn't go anywhere without hearing these guys , game shows , grocery stores, radio, advertising etc.. I haven't followed the entire thread, so apologize if a repeat

RedLeaf

Apr 13, 2020
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This makes me think of Clarence White & the Byrds. Bob Dylan wrote some great tunes, the Harmonies & guitar leads of the Byrds blew me away. I play guitar, & Clarence is a huge influence for me. Clarence was a true pioneer in every sense, trail blazed flat picking lead work in Bluegrass in his youth, & developed the B bender telecaster w/ band mate Gene Parsons while in the Byrds. Unfortunately we lost him in 1973.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread