Ferrocheck on the notka makro legend detector

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mudwhale

Jun 12, 2017
CT
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only video is that teaser video before the pre-launch video. Yhe 2 guys on the beach and the bottlecap.
I've got the Impact and pre-ordered the Legend.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why you suppose there’s nothing to show it’s actual performanc, I mean weird ain’t it.they finally showed and tell but no action

Peter67

Oct 9, 2016
Belgium
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Xp Deus
Minelab Equinox 600
Nokta Makro Legend
Nokta Makro Multikruzer
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I told myself not to order the Legend but the Ferrocheck sounds so good for me that i took the risk and ordered one. Future will tell. Second reason is that until now, no Nokta Makro detector has disappointed me.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why you suppose there’s nothing to show it’s actual performanc, I mean weird ain’t it.they finally showed and tell but no action
Not an uncommon marketing technique. They are stealing a page from Minelab's playbook. Building speculation, creating conversation and interest. Dilek just released a short video at 4am EST this morning, saying they have kicked up the warranty from two, to three-years. Mine should arrive mid-December, and I'll be on the beach with it the next day to put it through its paces!

Capncrunch

Mar 25, 2020
KCMO Area
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 5000, Fisher F22, Quest X10, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering if the Ferrocheck has any similarity to the Simplex Ground Mineralization bar? The reason that I ask is because I was hunting a really trashy old yard (TONS of square nails and iron whatzits) and I noticed that when the Simplex was over rusty iron signals (hi tone mostly 90s), the Mineralization bar was always up some too. I'll have to watch it some more, but maybe that would be a consistent clue?

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I’ve been likening the Legend ferro check to the iron probability bar that’s on the XP Orx. It’s a very useful function and does work- how I could not tell you.

dave_e

Aug 30, 2015
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Rutus Atrex,
Minelab Equinox 600,
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread