Finally a box worth sharing PART 2!!!!

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow everybody its kind of hard type right now. Picked up another box that came in for me and the collection dump continued but it was better than the last box!! I have one more to pickup from a different branch but can't make it before they close. This is my best one so far!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
HH!
BRChiver
IMG_8558.jpg IMG_8554.jpg IMG_8555.jpg IMG_8556.jpg IMG_8551.jpg IMG_8553.jpg IMG_8547.jpg IMG_8548.jpg IMG_8549.jpg IMG_8545.jpg IMG_8546.jpg IMG_8544.jpg IMG_8542.jpg IMG_8543.jpg IMG_8539.jpg IMG_8540.jpg IMG_8541.jpg IMG_8537.jpg IMG_8538.jpg IMG_8536.jpg
IMG_8565.jpg IMG_8567.jpg IMG_8562.jpg IMG_8563.jpg IMG_8564.jpg

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wowowowowow
Nice finds- holy cow- people keep talking about the christmas finds but nothing has hit here- not getting my hopes up either but man its great to see some good finds on here since its been lots of skunks and only 40% sparingly

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wowowowowow
Nice finds- holy cow- people keep talking about the christmas finds but nothing has hit here- not getting my hopes up either but man its great to see some good finds on here since its been lots of skunks and only 40% sparingly

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

To be honest, I haven't found much lately until last week when I got the first part of this awesome collection. I'm still thinking about the others that are sitting in the vault that I couldn't pickup before close! Maybe I'll have a trifecta(one can wish right!)
HH!
BRChiver

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE
BOX
DAWG

better get the Ag now while you can before Skunkscember arrives.

Thanks 50!
Man hopefully I'll see AGcember instead of Skunkscember!
HH!
BRChiver

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
BAM! THAT JUST HAPPENED! Sorry, we saw Grown Ups 2 a couple of weeks ago and that is what I text my wife with a pic of my finds when she is working if I find something, ( if you saw the movie, you'd get the reference). Awesome BRChiver! I have liked this last week and a half for sure! May the luck continue! HH, Maverick.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks 50!
Man hopefully I'll see AGcember instead of Skunkscember!
HH!
BRChiver

Agcember, huh, I like the sound of that! :laughing7:

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BAM! THAT JUST HAPPENED! Sorry, we saw Grown Ups 2 a couple of weeks ago and that is what I text my wife with a pic of my finds when she is working if I find something, ( if you saw the movie, you'd get the reference). Awesome BRChiver! I have liked this last week and a half for sure! May the luck continue! HH, Maverick.

I've been wanting to see that movie for a while but haven't gotten a chance. I'm definitely going to watch it this week. This is one of those times you never forget. I have found a couple good scores before but finding a multiple box collection dump is just unreal for me. Heck, look at what you've getting! You have some awesome finds that I look back on. Hopefully we will continue having good luck in "AGcember"!
HH!
BRChiver

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, 11.6 ounces of silver and 47 coins, congrats man, I have not seen a box like that in years!
Thanks for sharing and I hope you can get more of the collection!

xnytxowlx

Sep 15, 2013
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow congrats. My box had 57 total silvers totaling 10 troy ounces. Since then, I havent found a damn thing! Such a bad skunk streak! Nice to see that they are out there somewhere! Were your boxes stamped with an inspector tag from 2011 like my 2 were? Crazy how old boxes like that are still floating out there.

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, That's a 2003 type box. Fantastic score for 2013!!!

Thanks!
I can only wish I would've been doing this in '03. I've had some great finds but this is what I have dreamed for since I started.
HH!
BRChiver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions