Silver Member
Apr 24, 2013
Eastern Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's been a while since I've dug up anything " post worthy". Today turned out to be the exception. It was a beautiful Fall afternoon here in New England. I was able to wrap up work early, and headed out to a section of woods that has produced some colonial finds in the past.

The first decent signal turned out to be a rather fancy buckle. It's not a shoe buckle...maybe a knee buckle or hat buckle? Maybe a some kind or ornate tack buckle? I'm really not sure. If anyone has an opinion, please feel free to share.

019.JPG 024.JPG 025.JPG

The only other highlight of the day was a 1902 Barber dime. It's not in the greatest shape, but I'll take it

033.JPG 034.JPG 022.JPG

Finally...I did manage one LC on a separate recent hunt that I thought others would like to see. It's a KG II in not horrible condition.

013.JPG 014.JPG

That's all for now. Good hunting to all, and take advantage of the good weather when you can!

Upvote 38

Sam Holden

Sep 26, 2020
NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Bounty Hunter Tracker iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a while since I've dug up anything " post worthy". Today turned out to be the exception. It was a beautiful Fall afternoon here in New England. I was able to wrap up work early, and headed out to a section of woods that has produced some colonial finds in the past.

The first decent signal turned out to be a rather fancy buckle. It's not a shoe buckle...maybe a knee buckle or hat buckle? Maybe a some kind or ornate tack buckle? I'm really not sure. If anyone has an opinion, please feel free to share.

View attachment 1990103 View attachment 1990104 View attachment 1990105

The only other highlight of the day was a 1902 Barber dime. It's not in the greatest shape, but I'll take it

View attachment 1990107 View attachment 1990108 View attachment 1990106

Finally...I did manage one LC on a separate recent hunt that I thought others would like to see. It's a KG II in not horrible condition.

View attachment 1990110 View attachment 1990111

That's all for now. Good hunting to all, and take advantage of the good weather when you can!
That's awesome!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Very Nice!!! Congrats !!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

awesome buckle and love that silver, wtg!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions