Finally....FOOTBALL!!!!

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Special hello to Don Shula.... keep running your mouth old man.

Ok, I here. And it isnt just the Steelers fans *****ing. I've watched a lot of games this year in the NFL package and I can without a doubt say the teams to play in the Super Bowl were picked before the season started.

And yes the Steelers need to get rid of the zone defense they play. It was designed around the linebackers getting to the quarterback and usually works well but when the Steelers linebackers are tackled, which classifies as offensive holding under the rules, and it is not called, we get to where we are.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very sad there is no game, today, Sunday and after next Sunday, there worn't be games for a long time. Go Pats next Sunday.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The fact that the NFL had to put out a video and an explanation of the call on the Brady fumble pretty much means that they know the refs blew the call. The "official" explanation was that the ref blew the whistle so the player on the bottom of the pile may have left the ball go on hearing the whistle which is total crap.

I know when I played ball in high school we were taught that you don't let go of the ball until everyone is off of you and you see zebra stripped arms reaching for the ball. Guess its different in the NFL.

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, I here. And it isnt just the Steelers fans *****ing. I've watched a lot of games this year in the NFL package and I can without a doubt say the teams to play in the Super Bowl were picked before the season started.

And yes the Steelers need to get rid of the zone defense they play. It was designed around the linebackers getting to the quarterback and usually works well but when the Steelers linebackers are tackled, which classifies as offensive holding under the rules, and it is not called, we get to where we are.

Take the tinfoil off your head my man....only the vanquished have conspiracy theories as to why their team didn't advance to the Big Game.....what was your excuse last year? As I recall, Toussaint fumbled late, gave Denver the win....was it preordained for Peyton to win SB50, defeating the 15-1 Panthers?
Perhaps your defensive line, led by a 39 yr old Harrison, isn't all that? Admit it, Steelers offense carried the team all season, and last week, they ran into a younger, more physical, and consistent NE O-line...as well as the #1 scoring defense in the NFL....
When Roger spanked the Pats peepee by taking away a the first round draft pick, and sitting down their QB for 4 games, the LAST thing he expected was to be potentially shaking the G.O.A.T's hand next week.

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The fact that the NFL had to put out a video and an explanation of the call on the Brady fumble pretty much means that they know the refs blew the call. The "official" explanation was that the ref blew the whistle so the player on the bottom of the pile may have left the ball go on hearing the whistle which is total crap.

I know when I played ball in high school we were taught that you don't let go of the ball until everyone is off of you and you see zebra stripped arms reaching for the ball. Guess its different in the NFL.
The final was 36-17.... yup, refs blew that game like they were on their knees.:dontknow:

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
By the way, what's Pittsburgh gonna pay for not disclosing Bell's injury?

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh, and Mr. Machinist.....
I apologize if you are not a Steeler fan, I'd love to know whose team you squeeze for....

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are the Vegas odds on HOW the Pats are gonna CHEAT this year??? LOL

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What are the Vegas odds on HOW the Pats are gonna CHEAT this year??? LOL
IMG_0895.JPG

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Dave, I couldn't resist......

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd boycott mac 'n cheese, but I doubt the pats owner would give a kraft....

laughing11.gif

atlanta.gif

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest: