Finally found something worth posting...

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it has been a while, but I ended the drought today... also, it pays to pick up trash out of the fields. I wasn't finding much of anything so I went to pick up part of a seed drop that was laying there, and low and behold! It's little, but it's got a nice color and some crystals. I'll take it any day!

IMG_3103.jpg IMG_E3106.JPG IMG_E3107.JPG

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Upvote 0

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Beautiful point! Congratulations.
dts

Aeds151

Jan 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you had to rub it in my face because I’ve never found one LOL congratulations that’s on my bucket list

Same here. I have only been with someone that found one. He left it there. I would love to see one. I have been looking for 8 years.

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good looking point. It has a miniature Hardinish look to it. What was the white thing to the left of the seed drop? Looks like the stem of a point. I kept looking at it before I was able to spot the pink one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kantuckkeean

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good looking point. It has a miniature Hardinish look to it. What was the white thing to the left of the seed drop? Looks like the stem of a point. I kept looking at it before I was ablet to spot the pink one.

It might have been. I went looking in that general area again today to see if I could find the mark left by the seed drop, but I couldn't find it. Honestly, I may have missed it. Sometimes when I find a nice point, I may as well quit hunting, because I hold it and keep looking at the artifact instead of the ground.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

OP
OP
Kantuckkeean

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you had to rub it in my face because I’ve never found one LOL congratulations that’s on my bucket list

This coming from someone who's find is still on the banner...

Wait until you see what my son found today. I'll post it later. He's the showoff...

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread