Finally Got Out....2 weeks of Jonezen....

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Finally Got Out....2 week's of Jonezen....

Not much to bring home but after 2 week's of snow,ice,and 20 hr.'s overtime this week this roundball was a welcome sight.I also found this other piece of lead....not sure if it's carved or not,kinda funny lookin'?

P2160023.JPG
P2160030.JPG
P2160031.JPG
P2160036.JPG

A pic of my base camp and an old Oak that BuckleBoy would be proud of.....roundball,I'll take it!!! ;)

P2160021.JPG

P2160027.JPG

Still Jonezen!!!

Upvote 0

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Finally Got Out....2 week's of Jonezen....

Nice stuff Civilman, I have been house bound for two months due to weather and I am Jonezen big time!

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Hoss! That SURE beats sittin in the office dreamin of detectin! ;D ;) I sure know what you mean about the overtime....my butt has been doing alot of it thas why I havent had as much time to post. A couple musketballs beats being SKUNKED ANY day!!!!! Plus that is a cool piece of lead that you have there. Looks like it was fired and struck something. Good job bro! Love the base camp ;) with the cool Remington sticker on the back and a nice MXT sittin on the tailgate ;D ;D ;D !!!!!

P.S. Is that an ox shoe or half a horse shoe you got there? Also looks like you got an iron saddle ring there also....

OP
OP
civilman1

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

{Sentinel} said:
Hey Hoss! That SURE beats sittin in the office dreamin of detectin! ;D ;) I sure know what you mean about the overtime....my butt has been doing alot of it thas why I havent had as much time to post. A couple musketballs beats being SKUNKED ANY day!!!!! Plus that is a cool piece of lead that you have there. Looks like it was fired and struck something. Good job bro! Love the base camp ;) with the cool Remington sticker on the back and a nice MXT sittin on the tailgate ;D ;D ;D !!!!!
Thank's Josh....I love the O.T. >:( Look at the Funky lead again....it's almost perfect all the way around,at first I thought it was a button,at least thet what it showed up as.Still has the mold nipple on it...maybe it blew through someone ;D Take a day off Bro!!!

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

civilman1 said:
{Sentinel} said:
Thank's Josh....I love the O.T. >:( Look at the Funky lead again....it's almost perfect all the way around,at first I thought it was a button,at least thet what it showed up as.Still has the mold nipple on it...maybe it blew through someone ;D Take a day off Bro!!!

Yeah I know I noticied that the nipple was still perfect on it....that is abit strange. I have one that looks just like that one but it is indeed odd that the nipple on it did not get flattened down.....Either way, that is history brutha!! Always good to see you pulling something up from the Harpers Ferry/ Antietam district ;) ;D ;D

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Some nice relics Civil. Way to go.
I'm glad you got out.
-MM-

1962Vdub

Feb 1, 2008
H-town MD
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm II

Cool finds Sorry I missed it later on.

wyattrr

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2008
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

At least you got to get out...Being stuck on the job is worse than Cabin Fever...it's not like you can kick back and watch TV know what I mean? Anyhow HH

stryker-one

Aug 10, 2007
Independence, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Scorpion Gold Stinger and Tesoro Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice finds.

Thanks for sharing.

Stryker

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

birdman said:
Nice stuff Civilman, I have been house bound for two months due to weather and I am Jonezen big time!

I'm with you brother! I have not been out in a while. Just when I think the snow is about gone it snows again!!

Come on Spring!!!!

HH

PTP

vpone

Bronze Member
May 1, 2007
central pa
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, 11" & 15" coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

hey civil,

better than not getting out at all - we've still got 5-7 inches of snow - but are goign to try and head out this afternoon

take care,

vp

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread