Finally I have found a point!!!

BadAdze

Oct 2, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Northwest Missouri river bank find. My persistence paid off finally. Found the small point last night. The blade in the middle the night before. The one to the right(whatever it is)was found 4 nights ago. All of these were found within 50 yards of each other. The side of the river i found these on has a sand bank, at an angle upstream almost directly across is where a creek empties into the river. I think these are coming out of the creek, or at the bank where the creek joins the river. Does anyone have any idea what type of point it is? Could the gray piece be a preform, or an odd blade?

000_0001_(2) (800x597).jpg

Upvote 0

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or knife preform if your on the river is there a flat piece of land on top of the bank ?

OP
OP
BadAdze

BadAdze

Oct 2, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been going back as often as I can. This place is a popular camp grounds around here, I never run into anyone looking but it dont mean they are not. Plus still no rains in any significant amount to turn this river. It is very low, lowest I personally have seen. I can add that there is chert and flint all over this place too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread