Find a place to hunt in Mississippi

Junkironkid

Mar 23, 2012
MS
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I would love to hit those places. I've found some pretty good spots on the MS River. I hunt mostly in the delta.

OP
OP
45th_Johnny

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Junkironkid in in the Cleveland, Mississippi area and would like to find someone to treasure hunt with. I do not recall ever searching that part of the state, but I am old and can't remember if I had anything to eat today. Maybe there are some clubs in his area, I was lucky I had two cousins who loved the hunt.

Junkironkid

Mar 23, 2012
MS
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Appreciate it John. I had some friends that I hunted with. But most have moved away or Just given up. I haven't had time to hunt much due to work. It's good to have a buddy to watch each other's back.

ace250rob

May 12, 2017
Richland Ms
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for friends in central ms to go detecting with if anyone is interested hit me up

baytraderbutch

Oct 15, 2012
Ms Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites Gold Master, Whites Coin Master. Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Johnny,
I live in Diamondhead and have been searching the dredge spoils pumped from the now not so new marina in Bay St. Louis. I have found a large amount of coins and relics but one of great interest to me I would like to know if you have any sources for identification. I found a small flat button with a spoiled anchor on it. Its not raised but engraved into the button. I had several button collectors online tell me it was either a British Navy button or a British Merchant Marine button. But no dates. I found it in the spoils right below the Battle of Bay St Louis historical marker is located. I thought I had a photo with me but i don't. I'm not a home right now. I appreciate any help.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is more land that is most likely available to hunt on private permissions, than we will ever get to swing on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread