Finding rings?

Do you find more women's rings or men's rings?

• Mens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Womens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
I've only found 6 so far. 4 were women's rings and 2 were kids rings. Still looking for one of those behemoth, jewel incrusted beauties that Onion's always finding! ;)

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
More men's than women's so far, but men don't spend as much on their own fingers as they do on their women's fingers.

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
We find more kids rings than either mens or womens rings. Womens rings second then mens rings third. The main reason for us is that we hunt mostly elementary schools and parks playgrounds
hh

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
We find more kids rings than either mens or womens rings. Womens rings second then mens rings third. The main reason for us is that we hunt mostly elementary schools and parks playgrounds
hh

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find more womens rings, But the men seem to be more intrested in getting them back, when they are returnable.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Between mens and womens, I find more womens rings. Have found a lot of school kids rings too though. Will show some of my better finds of rings soon! ;D

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
I think it just goes to show that the majority of women get PO'd at us men & they just rip the rings off & toss them. That's ok though. More for us all to find. Spotz

nitro

Dec 30, 2004
Round Rock, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The majority of my rings have been mens rings. Just bands, waiting for some good diamond incrusted hulk of ring though LOL.

S

SASQUASH

I have only found about 6 rings most kids then woman then man 1 got back to owner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread