Finds from the

arrowheadlee

Mar 10, 2011
Iowa
Here are some finds from the past couple Sat. . It felt great being able to get out again.

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

1point

Mar 13, 2011
Central Iowa
Nice pieces Lee! some size along with them. Let me guess, you have been too busy to get out and look? I have no faith to get out - especially in this heat. Well done.

OP
OP
arrowheadlee

arrowheadlee

Mar 10, 2011
Iowa
Let me guess, you have been too busy to get out and look? I have no faith to get out - especially in this heat. Well done.

You know it and the heat, no rain and foot still giving fits by the end of the week may have something to do with it. You're going to need to get out and get used to the heat by bow season bud.
:laughing7:

Thanks !!!

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
Sweet haul Chief some dandy blades there I like the left clunker too hows the type on that piece ? Great to see your goods again been a freaking cooker this year all right.

Prime_Focus

Aug 27, 2008
Central Iowa
Boy, that heat is gruesome! You're tougher than I am to stay with it all day like that. I went last Sunday because it was finally a little cooler but I'd had enough by mid to late morning. I only found a pottery shard. But it was nice to get back out, if only for the early morning. Way to go on those fantastic pieces. Loved the video. Be careful out there in those temps.

Sprig

Mar 10, 2011
Wow Lee! Glad you were finally able to get back out bud!

That white blade is just a smoker! Makes you wonder how many elk, deer, buffalo or bear that thing skinned so long ago. Glad you were able to find some pieces and wierd seeing you in sandals instead of your knee-highs. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread