Finns treasure

geezerdb

Jan 18, 2013
NE Oregon
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab X-Terra 705, Mine Lab GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If it is found, the finder would likely keep quiet about it, due to Uncle Sammy and state tax collectors trying to get their 'fair' share of the loot. So perhaps it has been found already, but the finder is keeping a very low profile. If I found it, I would not let the news get out, I would just quietly go about my business. I think I would just empty the chest out, put it back and take the goodies and go on my way.

Rum Tide

Apr 28, 2019
The Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Yukon Coin Hustler II, Vibra-Tector 740, Pulse Dive (2), Equinox 600, Equinox 800 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can't find something that was never hidden. Some "guy" out east who wants to stay anonymous? Yet, he then sends a picture to Forrest to confirm he found it? I mean, if you wanted to stay anonymous and avoid the Tax man, confirming to anyone you found it isn't the way to go about it.

Samanthy

Apr 22, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
White‘s Sierra Madre
White‘s TM–600
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
There is no proof anything was in a chest and there is no proof anybody has found it.

eldorado

Mar 19, 2009
Northwest OHIO
Detector(s) used
started out with compass nugget.1970? have had many over years, current choice is Garrett ACE 350. collection includes: ace 250, AT Pro, ATX, Whites 6000, whites classic, still have my compass too.
Mr Fenn has confirmed it has been found,,, notice proper spelling of last name.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
i think Forrest said something like, there is something in the chest
for the finder, so Forrest would know its not a fake chest, or something like that

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread