Fire..

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, fire EVERYWHERE...!
In my neck of the Woods too, we have three big ones,
so small communities are threatened...Life-threatening...!
Take care!

OP
OP
mytimetoshine

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They said on the news that the fire started at the campground
This mornings Press briefing showed a map of the burn area. Looked to be just north of. But who knows...either way it's gonna burn with zero containment....

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
This mornings Press briefing showed a map of the burn area. Looked to be just north of. But who knows...either way it's gonna burn with zero containment....
And in a few years it will all be about 100 ft under water.

OP
OP
mytimetoshine

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And in a few years it will all be about 100 ft under water.
Yea especially since they can easily buy people out now that their property is burned to the ground....hmm... makes you wonder...a lot of fires in conservative country lately...

Last edited:

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
These folks really need our prayers for a rain that will give them relief without causing mud slides & flooding.
We are in the middle of one of our worst droughts.
It's not going to rain for months I'm afraid

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My favorite place to pan for gold is in between Big Bar and Big Flat on the Trinity river, You can't stake a claim there for some reason so I have been casually hitting it since I was a kid and have found good gold there including a nice nugget. It's right smack dab in the middle of the Monument Fire, which is now headed to Hayfork where I used to live. The fire is going down Dutch Creek where I almost staked a claim be Wiggler beat me to it, there hopefully still is a nice apple orchard there planted by the folks that ran the Maple Creek Hydraulic Mine where big foot bones were recovered in the sluice. Wiggler lives in Junction City which is under threat I'm praying for him. River Complex fire in Siskiyou/Trinity is dangerously close to my grandmas mine where almost all my mining gear is stored. I'm out in East Tennessee helping my mom do some moving and am biting my nails pretty good watching the fire maps.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
A rational person would logically think that with the years of drought and engulfing fire's that these elected so & so's would have begun building desalinization plant's all up and down the coast to replenish freash water for the West Coast people! BUT NOOOOOOO these socalled "Representatives" of ours said it''ll cost to much and by the time they are built ,the drought will be over ! That comment was about 8-10 years ago! Ask them and how did that turn out ?? And they stay in office , because we vote them back in ???? SORRY but this had tobe said !I guess I'm out of order here !

wildminer

Dec 2, 2015
Jefferson Coast
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What? I'm astonished! (sarc) A former college professor with a doctorate and three masters degrees has an EBT card! This subhuman should never see the light of day for the harm caused by starting these fires if convicted!

OP
OP
mytimetoshine

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What? I'm astonished! (sarc) A former college professor with a doctorate and three masters degrees has an EBT card! This subhuman should never see the light of day for the harm caused by starting these fires if convicted!
The perfect punishment would be to air lift him into the middle of the next wildfire, give him a squirt gun...hey buddy you are gonna fight this one on your own. Good luck, bye [emoji112]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread