First George 11 with Deus 11

cannonball

Feb 20, 2010
East Coast NJ
Detector(s) used
DEUS 11 Fisher F75ltd,TDI Minelab Excailber
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had some play time this morning before work so I took my new toy out (Deus 11). The Deus 11 is an interesting detector. I watched the Calabash videos along with the boys from the U.K.. I took notes. I've never used a Deus before so I've got a lot to learn. The site that I worked today was heavy iron. Last year, a 1753 Pillar Dollar came out about six feet from where I found the George 11 today. The area was extremely pounded! The coin was on it's side with the nail in the picture in the same hole. I also found a silver shoe buckle fragment. Maybe I can find the rest of it???

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 46
Upvote 13

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had some play time this morning before work so I took my new toy out (Deus 11). The Deus 11 is an interesting detector. I watched the Calabash videos along with the boys from the U.K.. I took notes. I've never used a Deus before so I've got a lot to learn. The site that I worked today was heavy iron. Last year, a 1753 Pillar Dollar came out about six feet from where I found the George 11 today. The area was extremely pounded! The coin was on it's side with the nail in the picture in the same hole. I also found a silver shoe buckle fragment. Maybe I can find the rest of it???
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
With finds like that with your new Deus II, I wouldn't walk back to that site my friend... I'd run! :thumbsup:
What year is the George II Halfpenny?
Dave

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I love that coin! Get back out there! Congratulations

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread