First Gun Ever! Also working GOPRO!

Georgivs

May 16, 2018
Athens Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I thought last weeks would have been the last dive of the season seeing as how there was a hurricane bearing down on us, but the hurricane swerved and the river is lower and clearer than ever! I went back to the spot where I found the gold ring last week and spent some time. First thing I found was a .22 revolver! the first gun I've ever found!

Attachments

• gun.jpg
    gun.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 132
  • PXL_20221001_215910365.MP.jpg
    PXL_20221001_215910365.MP.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 111
  • gopro.jpg
    gopro.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 112
Upvote 19

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I thought last weeks would have been the last dive of the season seeing as how there was a hurricane bearing down on us, but the hurricane swerved and the river is lower and clearer than ever! I went back to the spot where I found the gold ring last week and spent some time. First thing I found was a .22 revolver! the first gun I've ever found!
Cool!!!! Congrats!!!

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice .22 revolver, probably lost by someone involved in the squirrel hunting trade. Collect enough squirrel pelts and one can sew up a pair of coveted squirrel skin boots - just be sure to pick all the fleas off before putting them on. 😁

Blewfur

Jan 12, 2021
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
Nokta Makro Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the finds

OP
G

Georgivs

May 16, 2018
Athens Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Huh never thought of trappers! I figured it was someone kayaking while packing heat. Remember gun owners! Always test your holster for retention during an Eskimo roll before taking it down the river!

OP
G

Georgivs

May 16, 2018
Athens Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is a working version, pic from the ‘net.
View attachment 2048804
Thanks! seems like pretty cheap construction. I've always wanted a .22 revolver that can handle everything from shorts to magnums, I think I'll go with Ruger when I finally pull the trigger.

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice finds!

hollARDog

Jun 18, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! seems like pretty cheap construction. I've always wanted a .22 revolver that can handle everything from shorts to magnums, I think I'll go with Ruger when I finally pull the trigger.
The Heritage isn't a bad little beater

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread