First Hunt Of 2022 Cut Short

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
With rain in the forecast, I stayed close to home and hunted a middle school soccer field that I've hunted at least a dozen times in the past. I hunted for about an hour and then it started to rain so I headed back to the car and ended up with nothing great but at least I dug $2.44 in spendable clad. It also felt good to shake the winter rust off after more than three months of no hunting.

Attachments

• IMG_1332 (2).JPG
    IMG_1332 (2).JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 52
Upvote 15

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With rain in the forecast, I stayed close to home and hunted a middle school soccer field that I've hunted at least a dozen times in the past. I hunted for about an hour and then it started to rain so I headed back to the car and ended up with nothing great but at least I dug $2.44 in spendable clad. It also felt good to shake the winter rust off after more than three months of no hunting.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
All finds are good finds. 🙂

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just to get out on an early springs day to swing for a hour or so is a winner right there.
The finds are just bonuses to the outing.

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just to get out on an early springs day to swing for a hour or so is a winner right there.
The finds are just bonuses to the outing.
The hunt is the cake and the finds are the frosting ON the cake.........

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, you were able to find what was there in the ground...and get back into the detecting groove. :)

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Finds thanks for SHARING !!!

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, you were able to find what was there in the ground...and get back into the detecting groove. :)
I agree with your assessment, and it was DEFINITELY nice to be out there again after a few months of not detecting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread