Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
UPS dropped of my Nokta/Makro Legend this afternoon. Put it together and headed out to an old permission. I hunted a little “warm” spot out in the field away from where the homes had stood that I had found last time I was there a week or two ago. Within feet of several old dig holes I found a taco’d 1801 2 Reales only 1-2” down. Not sure if I had simply not gotten my Equinox coil over it or what but the Legend sure liked it. Havent tried it in the water yet but I really like the detector on land and I have a feeling alot of others will too.
928F2829-377B-49DA-A1E3-A92768D1A18B.jpeg
DB0C1705-5FA6-496F-B1D9-128C279B0FE7.jpeg

Upvote 37

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
UPS dropped of my Nokta/Makro Legend this afternoon. Put it together and headed out to an old permission. I hunted a little “warm” spot out in the field away from where the homes had stood that I had found last time I was there a week or two ago. Within feet of several old dig holes I found a taco’d 1801 2 Reales only 1-2” down. Not sure if I had simply not gotten my Equinox coil over it or what but the Legend sure liked it. Havent tried it in the water yet but I really like the detector on land and I have a feeling alot of others will too. View attachment 2015891 View attachment 2015892
Gotta love that super old silver. Good luck with the new machine and thanks for posting.

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
UPS dropped of my Nokta/Makro Legend this afternoon. Put it together and headed out to an old permission. I hunted a little “warm” spot out in the field away from where the homes had stood that I had found last time I was there a week or two ago. Within feet of several old dig holes I found a taco’d 1801 2 Reales only 1-2” down. Not sure if I had simply not gotten my Equinox coil over it or what but the Legend sure liked it. Havent tried it in the water yet but I really like the detector on land and I have a feeling alot of others will too. View attachment 2015891 View attachment 2015892
Love my Nokta nice digs

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, such a cool find. Patiently awaiting the arrival of a Legend Pro Pack.............

OP
OP
toasted

toasted

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I pre-ordered last Nov. Perhaps soon?
Bought mine online Sunday. Received yesterday. Hope they release a 9” coil soon to lighten up unit a hair

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You bought it last Sunday? and received it yesterday? From whoever did you order it from. I'm impressed. Did you see this Kellyco? Great find by the way. Something not likely to be found in Oregon. Not saying you can't, but well....

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Sometimes we all get those perfect signals in well hunted spots that leave us scratching our heads. I joke with my detecting buddies that sometimes, “I must have swinged when I should have swung” in that particular spot

Almy

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2011
Maritime Provinces
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Other
I found a brass bell and a silver half in heavily-hunted ground. Like really heavily, multiple detectorists for years. The bell was about 2" down and the 1918 half was on top of the ground semi-hidden by a little grass. I have no idea how such big and close-to-the surface finds escaped previously. I was using my old Tesoro Cibola.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread