Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just couldn't sit any longer.

Nice day.....so I went for a walk.

May_Walk1.jpg

Bus_token.jpg

At first I said, dime. Then, I said no.....too small! So....what could be smaller than a dime!?!?

A bus token! LoL!

Kinda different and neat!

So...nothing much but....I'm smiling! :)

Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 22

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There you are! Was wondering why I hadn’t seen you post for awhile. I like that token too. Your DG emblem reminds me of a funny story. I was sitting near an uppity woman at work one day and noticed her DG sunglasses. I couldn’t resist asking in front of everyone if they were “ DollarGeneral “. She gave me a snooty look and with disgust said “ You need to get with the program! They are Dolce & Gabbana “. Everyone there got a kick out of her attitude😂

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good hunt, you got out in the fresh air, you got exercise and your doing what you like to do. Don't get much better than that plus you found some stuff! Good luck on your next outing!

Kona Koma

Bronze Member
Nov 13, 2017
On the Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There you are! Was wondering why I hadn’t seen you post for awhile. I like that token too. Your DG emblem reminds me of a funny story. I was sitting near an uppity woman at work one day and noticed her DG sunglasses. I couldn’t resist asking in front of everyone if they were “ DollarGeneral “. She gave me a snooty look and with disgust said “ You need to get with the program! They are Dolce & Gabbana “. Everyone there got a kick out of her attitude😂
I'm like a bad vegetable...I'm always around and just turnip every once in a while. ;)

I see that you don't post anything anymore. :dontknow:

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm like a bad vegetable...I'm always around and just turnip every once in a while. ;)

I see that you don't post anything anymore. :dontknow:
I haven’t been hunting in quite some time now. A hunting club put up no trespassing signs at the fields I normally hunted and permissions are scarce with all the people that we have not asking. They have ruined the hobby.

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven’t been hunting in quite some time now. A hunting club put up no trespassing signs at the fields I normally hunted and permissions are scarce with all the people that we have not asking. They have ruined the hobby.
Not asking permissions is why I'm against the whole concept where people associate metal detectorists as pirates. Would you give permission to Long John Silver?

Still....and for maybe not much longer....there *are* people who are interested in the history of their lands. Approached correctly, they are all for having someone check their property. Even door to door salesmen make a sale now and again. But, they are hated...as a whole.

I suggest not going door to door. But rather ask around, from place to place. Ask friends, colleagues, relatives, if they know of anyone. Then, once a permission is acquired, treat it as a pristine, manicured park. And then....try to expand *out* from there. Neighbors, friends of the owner, their relatives etc.

One large but good permission can take a *lifetime* to hunt properly!!

Permissions do not usually come to you. Ya gotta go get them!

Has worked for me. Give it a try.

Take care!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread