Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Irrelevant post, but the other day I stumbled across the senior pic of the first girl I ever dated, first girl I ever kissed. Cruisin in my Dad's 65 Chevy, one arm around her one hand on the wheel. Prettiest girl I'd ever seen, bravest thing I ever did in my life to ask her out. She dumped me after about 3 months folks. We were 17, and that was 46 years ago. I would feel a little better if she looked at least a little depressed in the pic, but she looks happier than hell. It was funny how it still affected me, so I just thought I'd share for anybody who ever got their heart broke in their teen years.

Attachments

• 4-20a.jpg
    4-20a.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty then, could be 350 pounds now.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RGinn, that mental compartment I have, that remains closed, popped open when reading your post, and out walked my first "love." Not such an unpleasant memory, but I pushed her back in, and closed the door. Thanks.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what popped open on me, Kray. Wasn't expecting to see that pic, and it took me right back to 1971. I think I came out alright, but I sometimes I think I might have screwed up when I lost that one. There was more to her than looks. And hey Treasure Hunter, I'm sure she looks just as fine now. Might be a little gray in her moustache, though.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And actually, that quote they got below was from me, and I said her eyes were as bright as mirrors, and her first name was Lucia, but she went by Lucy.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Damn RGINN... You made me think way back. Then a big smile came across my face. First girl was the HOTTEST girl I ever got hold of also (absolutely beautiful and shaped PERFECT!). I'm still smiling!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread