Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Gerald R Ford peyton.....massive piece of American power !! I have seen and caught great whites....I saw some killer whales too.
Screenshot_20211130-145856_Chrome.jpg
the gerald r ford

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211130-145856_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211130-145856_Chrome.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 28
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok....ill use this thread to show you guys how I hunt....a little. First order of business is professional fishing......and that means where are we gonna fish. So this trip ill be going to chub cay bahamas to hunt big game !! Marlin, tuna, wahoo, and mahi mahi !! To name a few !! So the deep blue color in the pic is the deep water(12000)+ feet, thats where are big game will be.
Screenshot_20211130-175210_Maps.jpg
its called the pocket because of its shape, and the water can go from thousands of feet to reefs out of the water very quickly. And this attracts the fish.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_20211130-175403_Maps.jpg
here we can see the deep blue very close to shore and its sister island whale cay

As a treasure hunter my mission is to find out and study as much as I can about my destination for work.....study the history of the island, and look for opportunities from Google!!
Screenshot_20211130-175748_Maps.jpg

So right away first hunt is the resort beach with should be good for some drops...who knows it might be a gold mine if it hasn't been hit to much ??

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_20211130-175542_Maps.jpg

I can be on this long hook shaped beach in minutes.....from memory I remember camping in ruined homes from Andrew while exploring.....could be some goodies in the dunes....also this is a prime beach for beachcombing ambergris as I have personally seen the sperm whales here. I will hunt it hard !! And I'll detect it also.....woooo hoooo !! There really is no telling in these islands and Nassau is only 30 and change away !! Pirates had to come here !!

This is how I use my job to hunt exotic locations.....these are the types of spots that if they ever were hunted it would only be every 10 or 15 years briefly!! What ever free time i have I will hunt this strategy.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_20211130-175654_Maps.jpg

Then there is crab cay....I found a large bottle dump from the 1940s here when I explored this island in 95. There is tight bush on high ground to the west, and low sandy swamp to the east.....I never detected there, and as I explore im seeing opportunities... .... hang on I see somthing.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_20211130-183020_Maps.jpg
something.
Yes....yes....I believe that is a wreck !! Shallow water, south tip of crab cay, and the remains of a warf/pier....see some stuff on land too !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now if I'm there fishing for work for a week...well you can see whatever free time I'll have is not enough by now....just some stuff I want to see and hunt if I can while the job foots the bill....even if I have to hunt at night after dinner with a light !! Hellll !! Ya !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys will just be digusted at how horrible its gonna be....let me show ya !!

Huh....some people became engineers, and some became business men, and some are athletes.....they all have money fame and women......you know how I know....???? Because I work for those guys as a professional fishing guide.....its even better....sometimes I can find treasure while on the pay clock !! I just have to get to the right islands !!

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang that looks cold !!
... it’s why I like room temp beer the best, warm up your hands with a pork chop and while letting feed tractor warm up.
Npike and perch yes.
I have a “find my” on my phone. The pics that are used are best I’ve seen. I look at all the time when out looking for camps along ridge lines...

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys will just be digusted at how horrible its gonna be....let me show ya !!

Huh....some people became engineers, and some became business men, and some are athletes.....they all have money fame and women......you know how I know....???? Because I work for those guys as a professional fishing guide.....its even better....sometimes I can find treasure while on the pay clock !! I just have to get to the right islands !!

Man U got the life Bart ! You need any help you just let me know :occasion14: cheers

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20211204_212804_806.jpg
getting into the large range on these snappers !! Another jumbo mutton snapper !! Caught on the mouse trap rig, on 6 arm lengths of #60 fluorocarbon leader to #6 wire with 9174 4/0 J hooks !!

Gosh darn tank on the line !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread