FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220102_100250.jpg

Diving shells latley....not in the best shape but I'm real good at restoring them....should come out nice !!

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking any minute that I'd see a gator grab her. That little cove is about 600 feet long from left to right and about 300 ft across. She swam the length of it and almost back to where she started but on the other side. I listened for hounds but heard none. Deer have ways of fooling dogs that include tricks like this. When she went across the first time, I think she stepped up on land and re-entered the water. When she went across, she may have done the same thing. That puts her scent up on shore in several places. It throws the dogs off long enough to make a break. She did a lap around that whole cove,,,I suspect she would have been tired...

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

As many of you may know I have started a company about 6 months back - All American Tackle Company. I am trying to open a store on Facebook and Instagram, but the only way I will be able to do it is if I get 100+ followers on my Facebook page. If any of you have Facebook and would be able to follow me, as well as tell your family members & friends to follow me as well I'd greatly appreciate it. A link to my Facebook page is below:

All American Tackle Company

Thank you all in advance! I appreciate all you help & support!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220123_144940.jpg

Unfortunately not yet....luckily or should I say unluckily my shop partner is also positive. This at least gives me someone to hang out with !! This is today's test, and dang it I'm still testing positive !! So the boy is fishing without me. But I'm still cheering him on. And the test may be positive, but I'm sure I've turned the corner because I feel much better !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been waiting for the pic of you back at work. I am not disappointed. That’s an awesome shot! I’m glad you are back on the boat.
He was lasso....the line was wrapped around the bill 3 times, and then the hook was latched to the mainline.....and yes it was nice to be back at work again !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions