WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you in a tourney over there? I seem to recall you were in one before in the Bahamas.
Nice fish and footage, BTW. I can only imagine catching a fish that size.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Lost one landed two,

DSCN5805.JPG

DSCN5806.JPG

ducks hang around,they know people fishing means FOOD

DSCN5802.JPG

even had a beaver swim by,turned and looked at me

DSCN5804.JPG

on the way out I saw this real young squirrel on the ground pretty wobbly on his feet,once he got to that tree his claws kicked in,no more wobble.:laughing7:

DSCN5808.JPG

GOD Bless America ONCE again

Chris

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I've got the feeling real bad....this video gets me fired up !! Im so honored to be able to get paid to do this !! Marlin fishing is the ultimate goal of a professional fisherman, and to be at the upper echelon of this fishing, and be considered amongst the best is the ultimate honor 🎖. To think that there are only a handful of us in the world that do this at the professional level is just incredible.....we are an elite few who tangle with giants for a living !! It is my honor and privilege to do this....thank you lord for giving me the opportunity to do this and protecting me from harm !! The most awsome job on the planet !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Duck or bleed....Just had this video sent to me by a close friend and fellow marlin mate in San Salvador bahamas. Not sure who or which boat, but what a nice slow motion of a rampaging blue marlin !! These fish can turn the tables on you in the flash of an eye...the adrenaline rush of being the leader man is what makes this absolutely the greatest job on the planet for me !! If I could fish these beast all day every day for the rest of my life I would....the only thing even close to the excitement level was commercial long lining sharks and swords !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Im still wound up, and will be working this weekend to catch small mahi to make into marlin baits for August fishing here in the keys. Really trying to get us out there more this season.....sending the boss videos !! When I shark fished I would catch at least 10 fish a season over 1000 pounds.....that leader and gaff experience got me on the best marlin boats too !! Next month I hope to get another shot at some big blues !! Getting ready for family time in eluthera....marlin fishing/treasurehunting trip wooooo hoooo !!

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of that salt water stuff makes me feel funny for posting these. This was only the second time I could get to fish so far this year. We only got 6 in the boat and they were all small. Being in a "new to us" lake
IMG_0374.jpg
IMG_0376.jpg
IMG_0377.jpg
IMG_0379.jpg
IMG_0380.jpg
IMG_0382.jpg
IMG_0384.jpg
IMG_0386.jpg
we were told they liked big baits, so we threw a few. The tenacity of those bass is amazing, As you can see in a few shots, they were taking bait bigger than they were...

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of that salt water stuff makes me feel funny for posting these. This was only the second time I could get to fish so far this year. We only got 6 in the boat and they were all small. Being in a "new to us" lake View attachment 2029676 View attachment 2029677 View attachment 2029678 View attachment 2029679 View attachment 2029680 View attachment 2029681 View attachment 2029682 View attachment 2029683 we were told they liked big baits, so we threw a few. The tenacity of those bass is amazing, As you can see in a few shots, they were taking bait bigger than they were...
Nice...those lunkers are in there somewhere.....there catching big bass down here, but there thin....all spawned out down here.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest: