Fisher 1220x

rws51

May 12, 2009
I owned one of these detectors back in the early 80's when they were introduced. Great little detector and founds lots of coins with it.
I have been wanting to find another 1220x for nostalgic reasons and all the good memories I have of using that detector. Just happened to find one
on craigslist yesterday and called the phone number about it. Turns out the guy bought it at a yard sale and it was new in the box and unopened.
He opened the box and put the detector together, but health problems kept him from ever using the detector. The detector is brand spanking new, the coil has never been on the ground.
I never imagined finding a new old stock 1220x over 30 years later of owning my original 1220x, so I jumped on this detector like a bum on a sammich.....50.00 plus 20.00 in shipping !
For those not familiar with the 1220x, it is the same detector basically as the 1260x except with the hook handle instead of the s rod. I'm really anxious to get this detector and can't wait to put it to use next spring.

Roger

Hookedondetecting

Jul 18, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro COMPADRE and Mohave
ORX and Deus II
Fisher F 75 LTD "2"
Minelab 600
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest: