he can take an alliance 18k of 1/3 gr under iron nails
and above all he is able to cross the volcanic sand to take the gold

a video that dates a little / but shows the possibility of the machine
which has evolved a lot since

in French :-*

it will be followed by a special Terramanta nugget

then / two others using Bipolar technology
which consists of alternating positive and negative pulses

easy to say on paper / but nobody had ever succeeded before Alexandre ...
the positive pulse magnetizes the ground and lightning the target
the negative pulse demagnetizes the ground = and removes the effect of ground !!!

and much more is planned later

I test the latest Aquamanta Fisher electronic map
and I've never had anything so deep and sensitive about gold

not : the box on the video and the photos
just there / to test the cards
the final product will have a modern / lightweight design and well balance...

pre-series launch / if all goes well /
in the next three months

better than all my pulsepowers
and I owned 9 ....

some finds on my last tides

1000     4.2 GR.JPG

Attachments

• 1001.JPG
    1001.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 570
  • 1003.JPG
    1003.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 550
  • 1002.JPG
    1002.JPG
    280.1 KB · Views: 536
Upvote 0

Sandscoopdan

May 19, 2012
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Boat: 20ft Four Winns w/92 V8 5.0L Cobra Mustang engine
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yea, I haven’t seen any updates about this in a while. When will Fisher give us an update? I would like to add one of these to the collection

Hookka

Apr 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett AT GOLD, Minelab Equinox 800, Tesoro Sandshark, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any updates on a release time? I really wanna pull the trigger on a TDI but this thing looks like a beast. I would love to be the first one swinging it on some busy beaches. Maybe fischers just delaying it to make sure everyone on the team gets first dibs on their favorite spots haha.

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are no updates. Knowing First Texas, I seriously doubt that there will be any until they announce a release date. There is even the chance that they might decide that it doesn’t make business sense to introduce what will likely have to be a premium priced machine into a niche market like beach detecting.

I am optimistic. If and when it gets released it will be the best machine ever marketed for finding gold at the salt beach. Significantly deeper than the TDI and with a useful degree if iron ID.

Crossing my fingers.

Octopulse

Mar 13, 2010
Perth
Detector(s) used
Current detectors;
Minelab Excalibur II
Garrett XL500 “Super Pulse”
White’s MX7
White’s XL PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are no updates. Knowing First Texas, I seriously doubt that there will be any until they announce a release date. There is even the chance that they might decide that it doesn’t make business sense to introduce what will likely have to be a premium priced machine into a niche market like beach detecting.

I am optimistic. If and when it gets released it will be the best machine ever marketed for finding gold at the salt beach. Significantly deeper than the TDI and with a useful degree if iron ID.

Crossing my fingers.

Significantly deeper than the TDI......very unlikely. The TDIBH at 14.4v trumps my GPX on the beach because of its (TDI) max sensitivity and no EMI coupled with the non-wavering threshold. The TDIBH is the deepest beach detector available and won't give up that title easily.:treasurechest:

From the Manta videos......they really need to drop that threshold pitch much lower. The high pitch is/will be quite fatiguing.

Last edited:

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well hopefully it will out perform the Whites. Im hoping also that ML gets into doing a beach PI.... they have the most development in this area for gold machines. All this could very well change whats being used on a beach in the next few years. Competition is good. Now ..... if the cost dont price us out of the game.

brncofan

Jul 30, 2013
southwest ,CT
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac,EQ 800,TDIpro,TDI beachunter,excal II OBN pp mod,excal 800 blue OBN pp mod,excal blue 1000
Primary Interest:
Significantly deeper than the TDI......very unlikely. The TDIBH at 14.4v trumps my GPX on the beach because of its (TDI) max sensitivity and no EMI coupled with the non-wavering threshold. The TDIBH is the deepest beach detector available and won't give up that title easily.:treasurechest:

From the Manta videos......they really need to drop that threshold pitch much lower. The high pitch is/will be quite fatiguing.

yessir my TDI pro is a animal i just bought the TDI beachunter will try that out in the next couple days

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post the picture, Only the picture is enough. Thank you!

OP
OP
LE.JAG

LE.JAG

Oct 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
FISHER AQUAMANTA / Pulsepower Goldscan 5c - goldquest ssv3 / Vista Gold / Nexus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AQ.jpg

Hi,

6 days go to the beach
on the big tides / coeficient of 115

some nice finds at the bottom of the foreshore

3 33.jpg

144.JPG

200.JPG

266.JPG

brncofan

Jul 30, 2013
southwest ,CT
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac,EQ 800,TDIpro,TDI beachunter,excal II OBN pp mod,excal 800 blue OBN pp mod,excal blue 1000
Primary Interest:
very nice finds there cant wait to see the AQ in action hopfully soon you can make some videos for us doing some live digs

OP
OP
LE.JAG

LE.JAG

Oct 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
FISHER AQUAMANTA / Pulsepower Goldscan 5c - goldquest ssv3 / Vista Gold / Nexus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! That coil looks like it would break at the bolts easy.

Hi,

no, it is not fragile on the contrary
there is no pressure / unlike the classic edition
and the vault withstands vibrations and shocks much better
all the simulations prove that it's more solid ...

15qvmld.png

3 new days go to the beach
a beach that I have done many times
and there's always more / deeper ...

the wedding ring carries a rare hallmark (horse's head = 18k)
it's only my second
he demonstrates that the ring dates from 1838/1919
so it has, a minimum century!

a lot of lead and some old coins
of which two from 1655

100.JPG

111.JPG

112.JPG

1655.JPG

1854.JPG

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
Beyond teasing !

What is the point of showing finds that is supposed to have been made by a detector that is not available to the public ?

ivanll

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ivan, The point of posting information of a detector which is still not in production is that for decades we have been waiting for a PI salt water beach detector which offered significantly improved depth, quiet operation and full depth in mineralized beach environments (look at the sand in the pictures) - along with (and this is a biggie) a useful degree of iron elimination/identification.

The first notice in English of this French team’s work was in 2013 when a link to videos on YouTube was posted in the tech forum run by Carl Moreland. The link below takes you to a page which has been updated recently - the video original linked to is the one titled

2 Euros Manta VS Sovereign XS2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0vLKWRr4wg

In 2015, the developer of this machine (Alexandre Tartar) publicly announced the AquaManta with details of its operation parameters on the same forum. Carl is the Engineeing Manager of First Texas Products (Fisher). Carl took notice of this and contacted Alexandre - the result was the acquisition of the project and hiring of the “Euroteam” that developed it.

I first heard of this decision in June, 2017. I had contacted Mike Scott, Marketing Manager at FT to ask about one of their detectors and was surprised when he mentioned that they had just concluded the acquisition of the Manta Project, including hiring the team. I lit up like a Christmas tree. I had been watching the Manta’s few mentions on Carl’s forum for several years and had been trying to figure out when and if this small non-commercial project would reach at least limited production

I then posted this information including links to the stuff on Carl’s forum on several forums. Since then there have been literally hundreds of posts about this spread over half-dozen of so forums. Is this teasing? Perhaps, but I think instead it’s a reasonable degree of information released to clarify discussion of an exciting development which a lot of folks have been following on detecting forums for almost 2 years (5 years if you count the French forums and Carl’s).

As for your use of the words “supposed to have been made” about the finds posted, LE.JAG (whose name is Denis) has been the chief development tester of the project for many years. He is the guy who is seen operating the machine in the videos which have been posted to YouTube. I believe him to be a careful and truthful detectorist.

Last edited:

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
I can't wait to see this machine on the open market for sale...in fall 2020.

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the final shot in the video I linked to above, summarizing the results of the test on the 2 Euro coin with the Manta v.3 prototype in 2013 - NOTE 28cm is about 11”, 40 cm is just under 16”

The text below reads...”Tests at Biscarrosse beneath the surface of the sea water saturated beach is a light mixture of peat and “alios” in successive thin layers.

Biscarrosse is a beach near Bordeaux, “alios” is a form of iron-rich soil called in French (apparently) “iron filth”. It is much written about in describing the terrior (or earth and environment) of wine districts - Bordeaux of course is one of those...

The subsoils hold

layers of alios, an iron-rich type of clay: this is the famous soil known as crasse that is also characteristic of some of the greatest wine regions.

9329AD75-7408-4C97-9EBC-A25607F32BCE.jpeg

At the beginning of the video it refers to “sables noir” - black sand and then there is this explanation.

9D70A284-64EE-446C-B371-5652D6E99E39.jpeg

The French text reads - “The traces of alios are visible in the form of black colored sand
Alios is a rock resulting from the cementing of the sand grains and gravel with aluminum hydroxide and manganese along with organic material.

Last edited:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was hoping to get to test one