Five More Silvers To Finish Out The Week!

oldmxrat

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We got a bit more rain, so I headed back to the gravel parking lot to see what I missed. Pulled 3 more silver Rosies and a 1955 Canadian dime. I kicked away some larger piles of stones around the perimeter and nabbed the '51 quarter. Also got 4 wheats, a key, a junk earring and a Budgie Toys #8 VW. Wish that VW was whole, it's kinda cool.
IMG_4847.jpeg

They're all a bit rough from being in rocks and gravel, and being driven over, but I'm thankful to have found them!
IMG_4848.jpeg

Upvote 26

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We got a bit more rain, so I headed back to the gravel parking lot to see what I missed. Pulled 3 more silver Rosies and a 1955 Canadian dime. I kicked away some larger piles of stones around the perimeter and nabbed the '51 quarter. Also got 4 wheats, a key, a junk earring and a Budgie Toys #8 VW. Wish that VW was whole, it's kinda cool.
View attachment 2074940

They're all a bit rough from being in rocks and gravel, and being driven over, but I'm thankful to have found them!
View attachment 2074941
Good work!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you had an AMAZING DAY !!! Do you have a picture of the gravel in the parking lot. How hard was it to dig in there ?
Thanks again for sharing with us
'

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
View attachment 2074940

View attachment 2074941
Oldrat,

Great findings.

That vw is amazing, I really like it.

Keep swinging

Keep posting and keep in touch

OP
OP
oldmxrat

oldmxrat

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2020
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you had an AMAZING DAY !!! Do you have a picture of the gravel in the parking lot. How hard was it to dig in there ?
Thanks again for sharing with us
'
Thanks Gare, I took this pic because I was amazed at the tenacity of this little flower.
It doesn't look so bad on the surface, but it's full of baseball sized rocks right below. Very tough to dig in, I use a little one-handed maddock here.

OP
OP
oldmxrat

oldmxrat

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2020
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your accomplishment
Great post and thank you for sharing
Thanks Bill! We bought here one year ago and this area has really treated me well.
That parking lot has treated you well lately.
Well done πŸ‘
Thanks Pep, I'm just shocked that there has been so much there, especially right outside of a city with 2.3 million people!
Oldrat,

Great findings.

That vw is amazing, I really like it.

Keep swinging

Keep posting and keep in touch
Thanks Jorgeke, that little car really made me smile!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2074940

View attachment 2074941
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread