folks over at the friendly forum

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the phone number of admins, I will call.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just called and talked to Friendly admin, they have a server issue and are working on it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, we are having issues but the owner is on it!

Thanks for allowing this to be shared here on TNet!
No a problem sir, Craig and I are friends, as are we.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI. I talk to Friendly admins again about an hour ago, they are still working on the server issue.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update.....Just talked to Craig, server is toast and they have to build a new server then move all the members names, threads, posts and pictures so it will be down for awhile.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for the updates. Been wondering all day what was going on.
Your welcome, I will update the progress if I hear anything new.

Judging off when TN server crashed and a new one had to be built a few years ago I would guess 5-7 days to get it up, it takes a while to move pictures and every thing.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just called and talked to Friendly admin, they have a server issue and are working on it.
T_H you NEVER CEASE to AMAZE ME>1!! This site sure is LUCKY to have the LIKE's of you here :) CAN I BORROW $5,000 till i get my brother straightend out ? HE's a HUNCH BACK !!!

Last edited:

Craig-PI

Feb 19, 2011
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI Minelab Sovereign GT Teknetics T2
Update.....Just talked to Craig, server is toast and they have to build a new server then move all the members names, threads, posts and pictures so it will be down for awhile.
Marty... I'll post the email we got from the server company, we have a dedicated server so no one else is on it...

So the engineers are going to build a new server which has better specs:
Once thats built, they are going to attempt to connect/mount the drive form the old server so they can migrate the data to the new server.
I will update you as they update me,
Thanks,

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T_H you NEVER CEASE to AMAZE ME>1!! This site sure is LUCKY to have the LIKE of you here :) CAN I BORROW $%,000 till i get my brother straightend out ? HE's a HUNCH BACK !!!
I'm just passing on info I learned from Craig. Many members here may not remember when TN crashed and had to be rebuilt, this was before current owners. TNet was down at least a week then.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marty... I'll post the email we got from the server company, we have a dedicated server so no one else is on it...
Thanks for sharing that here Craig!

I have the utmost confidence in the owner of The Friendly that we will be back up and running soon!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread