For Freemasons, ONLY - AFTER-LIFE, "Grand Celestial Lodge, ABOVE"

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There WAS a Jesuit group practicing the "Black Arts"; can't remember when & what they were called. KT & Jesuits were NOT "in common", except being CATHOLIC CHURCH-based in the beginning.
Both disbanded by Pope and kings. It would be nice to know where they were to. I'm in the region of the Buzzard Cult Creek. They also were into the black arts. Maybe they both were here. It would differently make sense of some things. There is a lot of references to the dark side on some of the stones. The thing is I can't find any missions on record in this area. I'm in the middle of a few.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The OTHER thing is... ESOTERIC MASONRY; NOT considered in the various Lodges, Chapters, Temples in Virginia. DID NOT want Co-Masonry; already have the Order of the Eastern Star... my ma was Worthy Matron & 50 year(s) member. I was NEVER a member...
One book that GREATLY influenced my "Masonic-Walk" was THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES by late Bro. Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree Mason; had a friend who knew MPH personally in San Diego, California (friend was not a FreeMason)... we were both Theosophists & he was US Navy doing secret Radar work in Australia, during the Vietnam War. If you can get the book in paperback, GREAT! WARNING... very HEAVY book, sorta like Albert Pike, 33rd SRSJ. NOT "light reading"...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Gave my late dad a copy of it for X-mas, years ago... 50 year(s) member of our "home lodge") & was WM in 1955 (Grand Dad in 1928, I in 1981; installed the night, John Lennon was killed). ANYWAY, he asked me if I understood "that stuff" (MPH's book) & I told me, YES! He just shook his head & "grunted"... heh, HE was NOT amused.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
In my almost 40 years, as a Master Mason, found NO ONE interested in ESOTERIC Masonry... WELCOME to "THE WAY" of THE LONELY ONES; shoulda been a BUDDHIST! HA!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Gonna type something in, to keep this "thread" alive; Jonathan Swift Silver Mines stories had LOTS of Masonic signs indicated, such as the SQUARE & COMPASS w/o the "G"; we think it was a "Symbol" of the SEXTANT used for navigation on "High Seas". GREAT Book of interest would be about Masonic Astronomy, written/released in 1882. STELLA THEOLOGY MASONIC ASTRONOMY; I think that it is "on-line". HH! Good Luck! HAVE FUN! Heh... :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Had a dream last night about the Celestial Lodge Above; 2019... any OTHER Freemasons with NDE/ALE experiences with the Celestial Lodge ABOVE...? I wanna KNOW... ???

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Had a dream last night about the Celestial Lodge Above; 2019... any OTHER Freemasons with NDE/ALE experiences with the Celestial Lodge ABOVE...? I wanna KNOW... ???

We hope you're feeling OK Reb. Perhaps you ought to have a checkup.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
No, I'm just a free agent. However, I do still have my dad's old Za Ga Zig fez.

I need a Fez to go with my Shriner's mini bike!

Kace

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NEITHER of you are FREEMASONS, eh...? WHY are you here...? See "OP"...

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
NeITHER of you are FREEMASONS, eh...? WHY are you her...?

I can't speak for SD...but for me.

It's a forum..every topic is open

You are on the BB thread and say you don't care about it...I'm interested in this topic

You're Not a Freemason

Since we all die, it's interesting to see what experiences others have had.

Kace

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NOT an "OPEN Forum"... "OP" establishes the Topic. Are YOU challenging my Masonic experience...? Are you "stalking" me...? There IS a Near Death Experience "thread" on THIS "Forum"... go THERE! THANKS!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread