Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Yeah I say roll it up still.
I drive a newish Kia Seltos. Every time I go to overtake or floor it I "roll it up" and tell my passenger to Roll it up.
If you dont, the aerodynamics when you tramp it pulls the air around the car to the front and brings the exhaust into the front cabin area and it smells like a fart from our fuel we have here. You then need to wind, oops, roll the back ones down half way, front rolled right down to get it out.
I recently put an injection cleaner in the tank. For crying out loud, the smell from that is horrendous! This idiotic Seltos has me "roll it down, roll it up" 😕

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have 2 that I say put it up/down, have 2 where it's roll it up/down. Kind of strange when I think about it.
Then some are
20200521_095858.jpg
just to young to understand the roll em up on the /64

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is your life really that drab and dismal that it would be "fun" to figure out who I was ?
I am the same person that I have always been.
You could just ask me.
I don,t give a dang who you were or are.Several people have asked straight out and you haven,t answered them. If you don,t intend to,just say so and be done with it.Don,t bother me either way,I,m just tired of the blather.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don,t give a dang who you were or are.Several people have asked straight out and you haven,t answered them. If you don,t intend to,just say so and be done with it.Don,t bother me either way,I,m just tired of the blather.
If you,re on a first name basis with Treasure_Hunter,that,s bona fides enough for me!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only noticed that chick Jefferyetta Gordon ask who I was on here.
Irrelevant information.

What matters is this website and its continuation.
Its bittersweet to be here as many friends have sadly passed on.
Cool! Your name and your reasons are entirely your own. I tend to take people as they come anyhow! Understand your bittersweet,I,m 70,many of my friends have passed on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread