Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At the risk of being a Nero, fiddlin' away whilst Rome burns. I went for a chilly walk.

The temp was to go up to about 45, (a veritable heat wave in January!). The ground was showing signs of the freeze up coming. But not too bad in cornfields where perfect plugs aren't all that important. ;)

Nothing much found, but....I was out, getting some exercise, and creating something for the homebound ones on here to read. Just trying to serve. :dontknow:

A few pennies, couple relics and a couple "WIF's". All for your perusal/bemusement.

0113221639~2.jpg

Thanks for peeking and be careful out there! For those who are already ill, prayers are already on their way.

Upvote 16

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At the risk of being a Nero, fiddlin' away whilst Rome burns. I went for a chilly walk.

The temp was to go up to about 45, (a veritable heat wave in January!). The ground was showing signs of the freeze up coming. But not too bad in cornfields where perfect plugs aren't all that important. ;)

Nothing much found, but....I was out, getting some exercise, and creating something for the homebound ones on here to read. Just trying to serve. :dontknow:

A few pennies, couple relics and a couple "WIF's". All for your perusal/bemusement.

View attachment 2003341

Thanks for peeking and be careful out there! For those who are already ill, prayers are already on their way.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing!! I love the little Scottie dog!! I would like to know what the shield thing is......

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the outing!

The dog would make a hunt alone!

Looks like an ox shoe as a kicker. (Pun intended). But serious age.

Hammered shield piece is nagging as if something similar was seen before , but no bell going off...

Thanks for sharing. Quite the haul.
Oh! I forgot to do what I intended! That shield looking thing? I happened to see it laying on my counter and remembered I hadn't figured it out yet. Must be at least a year ago I found that piece!

I was going to ask if anyone knew what it was, so many new people I thought it worth a try. :dontknow:

That "ox shoe" looking piece? No....its not. Bad picture but it is very thin. I thought maybe a part of an old knife.

Thanks RC!

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting a little playtime in January is a bonus. We'll done
What's the dog made of, lead or brass?
If I'm not mistaken, I believe that dog is a playing piece for Monopoly.
Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread