Former Navy pilot says flight crews observed UFOs off Atlantic Coast

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Former Navy pilot says flight crews observed UFOs off Atlantic Coast "every day for at least a couple years"

Next month, a government report is expected to be made public on sightings of unidentified aerial phenomena, better known as UFOs. Sunday on 60 Minutes, Bill Whitaker reports on the sightings.

Former Navy Lieutenant Ryan Graves says he and other members of his F/A-18 fighter squadron detected strange, maneuverable and unidentified objects flying in the restricted airspace southeast of Virginia Beach nearly every day for two years beginning in 2015. The sightings were so common, he says, pilots and their crews began to take them for granted. Graves is calling those objects a threat to security in a 60 Minutes interview.

Graves is one of several current and former military members who have spoken publicly about what the Pentagon now calls unidentified aerial phenomena or UAP. These documented sightings of UAP, recorded on gun camera video and photos taken by U.S. service members, have been analyzed by the Defense Department for years. But the government only grudgingly acknowledged the internal efforts after unclassified videos of UAP were leaked to the New York Times in 2017. Now, the Senate Intelligence Committee has ordered the Director of National Intelligence and the Secretary of Defense to compile a report on unidentified aerial phenomena to be delivered next month.

"I am worried, frankly. You know, if these were tactical jets from another country that were hanging out up there, it would be a massive issue," Graves tells Bill Whitaker in an interview airing Sunday on 60 Minutes. "But because it looks slightly different, we're not willing to actually look at the problem in the face. We're happy to just ignore the fact that these are out there, watching us every day." 

Graves says pilots who have seen UAP speculate they could be a secret U.S. technology, an enemy spy platform, or something else entirely. Watching one of the unclassified videos he says, "This is a difficult one to explain. You have rotation, you have high altitudes. You have propulsion, right? I don't know. I don't know what it is, frankly."

"I would say, you know, the highest probability is it's a threat observation program," Graves says. He wouldn't rule out the possibility they could be a Russian or Chinese technology. 

Luis Elizondo, a former DOD official who investigated UAP for nearly a decade, says these vehicles display technology far superior to anything in any nation's inventory. "Imagine a technology that can do 600 to 700 G-forces, that can fly 13,000 miles an hour, that, that can evade radar and can fly through air and water and possibly space, and oh, by the way, has no obvious signs of propulsion, no wings, no control surfaces and yet still can defy the natural effects of Earth's gravity. That's precisely what we're seeing."

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Florida) has seen classified briefings on UAP and called for a detailed analysis of unidentified aerial phenomena. Last December, while still head of the Senate's Intelligence Committee, he asked the Director of National Intelligence and the Pentagon to present Congress with an unclassified report by June 2021.

The 60 Minutes report airs Sunday, May 16, at 7 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.

Former Navy pilot says flight crews observed UFOs off Atlantic Coast "every day for at least a couple years" - CBS News

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been a fisherman most of my life.....if you go to sea at night on a regular basis in the straights of florida you WILL see things in the night sky !! Planes and helicopters, ships, missiles, flares, rocket launches, balloons, military drones, live fire exercises, flocks of birds, clouds, etc..etc...etc.......but there are always the jaw dropping undeniable experiences that shock and scare the hell out of you !! Now I'm not gonna say we are being invaded by aliens, but something is going on !! I have had to look away and continue long line fishing and pretend nothing is happening several times in my career !! Once when 15 UFOs blinked on in succession close to us in the sky and then after a minute or two of hovering blinked off one at a time !! After initial panic and talking and yelling, I just remeber that very little was said between my crewmates for almost 2 days as we were all shocked so badly by what we saw !! I felt we were being viewed like the chimps at the zoo !! It took me a couple weeks to not think about it every waking moment !!

A year or so later fishing about 100 miles west of key west with some of the same crew we saw a silent huge oval shaped orange glowing UFO slowly gliding silently over us.....it had many square windows and was reflecting the setting sun off its skin. I looked up from baiting hooks to see everyone staring behind me with there mouths open !! I turned around to see this stadium size.....thing...gliding along with no noise for many minutes before it faded from view gliding to the west !! One crewmate still denies seeing anything that night and was shaken so bad he never came out with us again. I've seen alot of things in the night sky down here but nothing near as shocking as those 2 incidents !!

Not sure what to think after years of reflection about those incidents, but I do remember being almost sick both times for about a week after with anxiety and shock.....there is no answer and the mind must move on at some point, or I think a person could suffer mental damage from trying to understand something were not meant to know yet !! Time softens the trauma or we never heal. The feelings evoked are hard to explain or get over !!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Bart, I can't imagine witnessing what you guys saw, but I believe you! Some day we will know what is going on, I hope!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Bart, I can't imagine witnessing what you guys saw, but I believe you! Some day we will know what is going on, I hope!
Honestly there is so much going on in the night sky down here its crazy !! I don't fish at night like we used to sword fishing, but we would see lights constantly flying around, mostly planes. But once your out in the Gulfstream away from all the lights the night sky lights up....we could watch satellites all the time. We would drift with 26 miles of line out and 1000 hooks. The glow of havana to the south, the glow of key west to the north, and the glow of Miami to the north east.....its a very busy place for air traffic. Cuban, bahamian, american,.....lots of military assets from all over buzzing around too !! Not to mention the smugglers too !!

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday Black Bart

Sailing in the Tasman sea on Kanacki's Brig just on day break as the sun started to peak over the horizon . I was on the helm looking up in the sky was two black triangles that their back featureless underneath was lit up by the rising Sun. They much higher than conventional aircraft. The strange thing was they appear not to be moving but hovering in tandem one slightly behind one another like one was a wing man formation. I thought at the time it was stealth bombers you have but it appear they was just black triangles with no lights. Would of not seen them without the sun rise.

Some times I wonder if it was some thing else?

Crow

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gidday Black Bart

Sailing in the Tasman sea on Kanacki's Brig just on day break as the sun started to peak over the horizon . I was on the helm looking up in the sky was two black triangles that their back featureless underneath was lit up by the rising Sun. They much higher than convention aircraft and the strange thing was they appears not to be moving but hovering in tandem one slightly behind one another like one was a wing man formation. I thought at the time it was stealth bombers you have but it appear they was just black triangles with no lights. Would of not seen them without the sun rise.

Some times I wonder if it was some thing else?

Crow
I think if its our tech, or there tech,or even other world tech, it has some glitches ..... when there seen i think its accidentally ?? Angles with the sun, weather, glitches in there tech, and all of a sudden they think they can't be seen....but we can see them in certain circumstances !! Who knows....but you saw yours in the early light, and I saw mine in the late setting sun light ?? Strange world we live in !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread