Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As he made his poem, he said, he thought of everything. The beginning of it, the end of it and everything in between.
he knew when a person would start this, the first thing they would do, is look for a way to begin.
So most assume, that would be in his words, but what if he found another way to start his poem? A different more interesting way to do it.
If you re-read the poem a thousand times plus, your going to be left starring at it with a blank face, still not knowing no more than you did when you first started.

I've shown you another way by telling you to fill in all those o's within the poem and then finish it by duplicating my lines. Your wondering how did I figure out my lines? It started with the "Star", I noticed 5 of the o's were aligned perfectly to form it..and then from there the rest where made from it. Its not coincidence, that there is a clowns face with hidden images in and around it. You have to think what they mean and how to approach them. Don't start looking for some physical location from the start. Start by finding all the images first and think about what they are and what they can or can't do. It's a puzzle of motion and it does go with the "map".

he said to "begin it where warm waters hault".
Where is that?
It's between 2 WATER TOWERS. A HOT one and a COLD one.
That is where you start.

Hint. If you stood on your head and looked at a common water tower, what would it look like?
A. a horses leg and hoof.

-think!

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
Detector(s) used
Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The map was printed and was published in the second book "Too Far To Walk" 2 or 3 yrs after the reasure was hidden , and the first book "Thrill of the chase" was published. There are nine clues in the poem, figure them out and the will lead you to where the treasure was hidden. Drawing poppycock lines on a map will get you nothing, except maybe you will begin to think goofy . The clue "Too far To Walk" is answered in the book by Osborne Russell recomended by Forrest Fenn on page 59 of the book TTOTC.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The map was printed and was published in the second book "Too Far To Walk" 2 or 3 yrs after the reasure was hidden , and the first book "Thrill of the chase" was published. There are nine clues in the poem, figure them out and the will lead you to where the treasure was hidden. Drawing poppycock lines on a map will get you nothing, except maybe you will begin to think goofy . The clue "Too far To Walk" is answered in the book by Osborne Russell recomended by Forrest Fenn on page 59 of the book TTOTC.

"...after...", does not matter. hes given clues all thru this hunt.
"...nine clues...", correct. They tell you what to do as your using the map and clown to figure out the location.
and the rest of what you said is also wrong.

-you need to think as a child.

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-"you need to think as a child."

You do enough for both of us. "and the rest of what you said is also wrong."

No it wasn't.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When my video reaches one hundred thousand hits I will tell you what the "Blaze" is.

Hint: Anyone who is doing this hunt has looked right at it, but didn't know it.

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you know what the blaze is you would have found the treasure, but I know that you haven't. You have not even been close to it.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you know what the blaze is you would have found the treasure, but I know that you haven't. You have not even been close to it.
Never said I had it. Only said I found the way to find it.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then why are you sitting on your butt drawing silly pictures, go get it.

If it was easy, I wouldn't have told everyone how to start it. You can find and see all the pictures, but that doesn't mean you'll understand how to put them all together to form its solution.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you remember the TV Game Show "Classic Concentration"? Concentration is an American television game show based on the children's memory game of the same name. Matching cards represented prizes that contestants could win. As matching pairs of cards were gradually removed from the board, it would slowly reveal elements of a rebus puzzle that contestants had to solve to win a match.

Please take the time and Google this Game Show and look at the PUZZLES. What you see there is like how fenn did his puzzle, that is contained within the Poem and the Special Map he had made.

The SAME way that Game Show does its puzzles is the same you'll be looking for within fenns stuff.
he uses Words, his Map and his Poem in a Metaphorical manner, that will convey his deceptions.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Each Week either here or in the comment section of the video at the beginning of this Thread, I will tell you something I've learned.

Here's the first.

There is no Chest in Colorado.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"...to be found within the highlighted region..."

Last edited:
Status