Found! $1000 in silver hidden in Vermont mountains by GMMD!

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can you find the vault? click here for video. Updated see 15:55 to 17:03 - explains what they hid

According to Brad and Eddie, all necessary clues to find vault are in series "Finding the Vault of Degrau (1-8)" on Youtube. This is one you can be pretty sure exists because they themselves hid

$1000 in silver in mountains of Vermont. GMMD Channel

Be safe. Happy hunting!

Merry Chirstmas!

12-31-21 Update
Treasure Chest Filled with Silver FOUND in the Mountains of Vermont!!!

Last edited:

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
According to Brad and Eddie, all necessary clues to find vault are in series "Finding the Vault of Degrau (1-8)" on Youtube. This is one you can be pretty sure exists because they themselves hid

YouTube commenter "Brodyn" says:

"My buddies and I will rip this whole state apart if we need to lol. Merry Christmas guys!"

Vermont must be so happy over what's about to happen!

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow you can't speak for yourself - you must quote someone from Youtube comments?
Ok Nostradamus just what do you think will happen? We are all ears!

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
wow you can't speak for yourself - you must quote someone from Youtube comments?
Ok Nostradamus just what do you think will happen? We are all ears!
I just quoted it because I thought it was funny. As to what I think will happen, I think Brodyn and his buddies (along with many other people) will rip Vermont apart looking for the vault. I definitely don't think Brodyn & Co. will carefully dig holes and respectfully cover them up like most of the people on this forum would do. Vermont will be one big gopher field!

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just quoted it because I thought it was funny. As to what I think will happen, I think Brodyn and his buddies (along with many other people) will rip Vermont apart looking for the vault. I definitely don't think Brodyn & Co. will carefully dig holes and respectfully cover them up like most of the people on this forum would do. Vermont will be one big gopher field!
well I'm glad you have such a sense of humor. I have personally followed some of the people on this site and filled in their gopher holes! And I think you are just another angry person who is mad at the world, very negative, and perhaps jealous of Brad's success. I think you are incorrect and I'd like to hear from people from Vermont who may even look for the cache - perhaps they have a different view then yours. I know I certainly do.

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
well I'm glad you have such a sense of humor. I have personally followed some of the people on this site and filled in their gopher holes!

Hence the qualifying of my statement by saying, "most of the people on this forum".

And I think you are just another angry person who is mad at the world, very negative, and perhaps jealous of Brad's success. I think you are incorrect and I'd like to hear from people from Vermont who may even look for the cache - perhaps they have a different view then yours. I know I certainly do.
Not sure where you get that angry person business. I don't even know who Brad is, other than probably being one of the two guys in the 17 seconds of video I saw. If I lived in Vermont I'd probably even look for the treasure. But I don't, and since it doesn't seem practical to spend more than $1000 to maybe but not probably find a $1000 treasure, I won't. My whole point was that if you hide a treasure like that, there's a good chance you are going to get It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, because the world has a lot of Brodyn's in it. Fortunately, most of them aren't on this forum.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep it cordial...

1LWiL15

Nov 15, 2021
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Barska Winbest Elite Edition, Bounty Hunter TK-IV, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Ace Apex, XP ORX, XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hence the qualifying of my statement by saying, "most of the people on this forum".

Not sure where you get that angry person business. I don't even know who Brad is, other than probably being one of the two guys in the 17 seconds of video I saw. If I lived in Vermont I'd probably even look for the treasure. But I don't, and since it doesn't seem practical to spend more than $1000 to maybe but not probably find a $1000 treasure, I won't. My whole point was that if you hide a treasure like that, there's a good chance you are going to get It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, because the world has a lot of Brodyn's in it. Fortunately, most of them aren't on this forum.
well this is 'Treasure' site. When $1000 is hidden where it can be recovered - I would think that real TH'ers would be interested. So imagine my surprise when I see the first comment in here is a negative one! You don't know Brodyn either. It's quite possible he was joking. Frankly, I don't really care what comments are on Youtube - it's rift with trolls.

Then I have to ask myself, do you have some problem with me?
'Conflict follows wrongdoing as surely as flies follow the herd.
If I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.'
- Doc Holliday

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
So imagine my surprise when I see the first comment in here is a negative one! You don't know Brodyn either. It's quite possible he was joking. Frankly, I don't really care what comments are on Youtube - it's rift with trolls.

Then I have to ask myself, do you have some problem with me?
I think you are taking this way to personally. I had about 17 seconds of video and the subsequent comments from which to form an impression. Brodyn's comment made me laugh; I thought it was funny. And in my mind I envisioned Vermont state officials freaking out as their state was overrun with yahoos digging holes everywhere. That made me laugh even more. There was no negativity, and I don't have a problem with you, Brodyn or the guys doing the treasure hunt. I just like funny stuff. I think one of the funniest things would be if Brodyn and his buddies are the people who find it. Imagine what the comments section would look like then!!!

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hmmm ok if you say so.

15:55 to 17:03 on video explains what they hid and where

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah I gotta say that ocean7 seems upset about nothing

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OMG Peyton drops in for backup support. I'm a Tom Brady fan myself.

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
I’m your huckleberry…
"
All these responses are silly assumptions!
In the movie he didn't say "I'm your huckleberry", he said "I'm your HUCKLEBEARER". His accent in the movie makes it hard to hear. In the 1800's little handles on a coffin were called "huckles", an English term. Instead of pallbearers the people who carried the coffin were called "hucklebearers" at the funeral.
This is why the other guy got so bent outta shape when Doc said "I'm your hucklebearer". He was telling the other guy "I'm your pallbearer" or literally I'm causing your funeral. This is why it was so offensive and the shooting started."

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"
In the movie he didn't say "I'm your huckleberry", he said "I'm your HUCKLEBEARER". His accent in the movie makes it hard to hear. In the 1800's little handles on a coffin were called "huckles", an English term. Instead of pallbearers the people who carried the coffin were called "hucklebearers" at the funeral.
This is why the other guy got so bent outta shape when Doc said "I'm your hucklebearer". He was telling the other guy "I'm your pallbearer" or literally I'm causing your funeral. This is why it was so offensive and the shooting started."

that's incorrect.​

"Did Val Kilmer Say “I’m Your Huckle Bearer” Instead of Huckleberry?​

The simple answer to this popular question is no. Although many fans hear Kilmer say what seems to be ‘huckle bearer’ in the movie, he actually only says huckleberry. This is not only according to the script but according to Kilmer himself, who has answered this question on more than one occasion, and who even included a passage on this question in his recent memoir, which is entitled I’m Your Huckleberry:"

By the way, despite some fans’ contention that in the 1800s the handles of caskets were called huckles and thus the word huckle bearer was a term for pall bearer, I do not say “I’m your huckle bearer.” I say, “I’m your huckleberry,” connotating “I’m your man. You’ve met your match.

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"
Hucklebearer. Who’d a thunk it.

stoneshirt

May 3, 2003
Santa Marta de Magdalena,Colombia

They will make a lot more off their Youtube Hits.That's what it's all about.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread