Found 18 Wheat Cents

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped at a garage sale the other day. I always ask They have any old books, Metal Detecting equipment or old coins, Th lady went in a brought out a Dansco Lincoln Penny Album 1909 1929 folder that had 18 wheaties in it. I asked her what she wanted for it . She told me a dollar. So i paid her. I did not know it at the time but one of the pennies in a 1914 D

if your at a garage sale be sure to ask if they have any old books or coins. You might be HAPPY :)

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_outstanding.gif

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wheates in the folder were dated 1910 d to 1929 S

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My point in making this post was to let you all know if you DO NOT see what you want at a sale . BE SURE TO ASK THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE FOR WHAT EVER YOUR LOOKING FOR !!1

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score! Congratulations. Do you go out garage sale hunting on your horse? I'm just jealous because you have many and I don't. :-) I love horses, they are just such beautiful animals. I do always ask as well, but mainly for old watches and gold. I've started to look at stamps and baseball/basketball cards. I never have asked for fine art, but do scan for it. I've seen Pawn Stars where people bring those vintage books, or first editions. I will have to pay more attention to them as well as coins. Thanks for the tips.

artslinger

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions