Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So yeah its a BB gun and the cops are letting me hold onto it but man you never know what you are going to get.....Started the morning wanting to park hunt in another town close by to save on the gasoline woes and was doing pretty good finding small kids jewelry items (what I was going for was gold smalls). After I got a cool silver snake charm my machine alarmed out on a huge target and I brushed an inch of dirt away revealing the pistol. Called the cops and since the numbers on it are clean and nobody has reported a crime dispatched officer said I get to hold onto it with provision they can take it back if anyone reports it stolen. I hope they don't call it is a pretty cool wall hanger. Calculator works. Also found a modernish axe head in the field next to the tot-lot. Strange day of finds but I'll take 'em!

Attachments

• gun in situ.JPG
    gun in situ.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 210
  • site1.JPG
    site1.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 114
  • site2.JPG
    site2.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0853.JPG
    IMG_0853.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0854.JPG
    IMG_0854.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0855.JPG
    IMG_0855.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0856.JPG
    IMG_0856.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0857.JPG
    IMG_0857.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0859.JPG
    IMG_0859.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0860.JPG
    IMG_0860.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0864.JPG
    IMG_0864.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0867.JPG
    IMG_0867.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 64
  • smalls.JPG
    smalls.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 78
  • take.JPG
    take.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 129
Upvote 20

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So yeah its a BB gun and the cops are letting me hold onto it but man you never know what you are going to get.....Started the morning wanting to park hunt in another town close by to save on the gasoline woes and was doing pretty good finding small kids jewelry items (what I was going for was gold smalls). After I got a cool silver snake charm my machine alarmed out on a huge target and I brushed an inch of dirt away revealing the pistol. Called the cops and since the numbers on it are clean and nobody has reported a crime dispatched officer said I get to hold onto it with provision they can take it back if anyone reports it stolen. I hope they don't call it is a pretty cool wall hanger. Calculator works. Also found a modernish axe head in the field next to the tot-lot. Strange day of finds but I'll take 'em!
quite a variety, wtg

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

OP
OP
R

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had that same BB gun when I was a kid and that was 40 years ago it surprises me they still make it.
i think its old how it made it there ihni, figured it was 'vintage' to the eighties so on the wall it goes, remember finding a daisy air pellet gun in a lake as a kid and losing it later so kinda makes up for it. Thanks for lookin'

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions