DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went metal detecting yesterday and found this one on a steep hill point that over looks a big creek,I just wanted to show it,I thought it was kind of neat 005.JPG 006.JPG

Upvote 0

BrettCo124

Apr 29, 2009
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is awesome to see. Thanks for sharing and for reminding me to keep my eyes open when I'm out there.

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is awesome to see. Thanks for sharing and for reminding me to keep my eyes open when I'm out there.
just for looks thow,please if you come across one do not disturb it.This one has probably been there for thousands of years,and I know I am not gonna be the one to disturb it."I do believe in bad luck!"Probably not much under there any way,Or nothing worth the bad luck that might come with it!

BrettCo124

Apr 29, 2009
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just for looks thow,please if you come across one do not disturb it.This one has probably been there for thousands of years,and I know I am not gonna be the one to disturb it."I do believe in bad luck!"Probably not much under there any way,Or nothing worth the bad luck that might come with it!

oh absolutely no way would I ever disturb it if I came across one, lol. I just meant for visual pleasure. I am very superstitious anyhow, but even if I wasn't, I'd know to respect what they have left behind.

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you know it's a burial mound?
I am about 90% sure that is what it is.I have seen them before.I do know there are allot of just rock piles,and some natural formations out there,but this one I am certain about.You would have to see it for yourself and where it is located to get the just of it.There would be no other humanly reason for it to be where it is at.

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Find anything metal detecting?
Just allot of shot gun shells in the woods,did end up hunting one of my field spots and found a couple nice buttons.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread