Found metal detecting in georgia.

bartshop62

Banned
Feb 12, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found metal detecting in georgia. At a house built in the 1830s. What could it be? How old could it be? 20210502_142131.jpg 20210502_142137.jpg 20210502_142143.jpg 20210502_142148.jpg

Last edited:

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's just a washer but chances are he will never come back to this thread anyway. Normally he post a couple of these every day and never replies again after the id. Makes me wonder if he is just messing with us.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

bartshop62

Banned
Feb 12, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's just a washer but chances are he will never come back to this thread anyway. Normally he post a couple of these every day and never replies again after the id. Makes me wonder if he is just messing with us.
I will report u for being mean I'm not an expert on this. Yor messing with me.

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will report u for being mean I'm not an expert on this. Yor messing with me.

Bart as I have said before, you need to do your own research first, you come on, post in what is it forum and ask members "what is it, how old" with out doing ANY OF YOUR OWN RESEARCH first and very rarely ever thank members who help you.

98 out of the last 100 threads you started were all in the "what is it" forum and ask same thing, "what is it, how old". You are abusing the "What is it" forum when you do this daily, multiple times. You started 5 new threads today alone, start researching your finds first.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

bartshop62

Banned
Feb 12, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart as I have said before, you need to do your own research first, you come on, post in what is it forum and ask members "what is it, how old is it" with out doing any of your own research first and very rarely ever thank members who help you. 98 out of the last 100 threads you started were all in the "what is it" forum and ask same thing, "what is it, how old" is it. You are abusing the "What is it" forum when you do this daily. You started 5 new threads today, start researching your finds first.
I'm not an expert I do know nothing about washers im serious.

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not an expert I do know nothing about washers im serious.

I'm serious, start doing your own research first and learn. Out of the 190 threads you have started, 177 are in the "What is it" forum. 10 more are in different forums asking the same thing, "what is it, how old" and 2 more are post reports. You need to learn to do your own research first, you obviously have access to the internet, don't just post every thing you find here and ask members to do the research for you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here I will help you start off, here is a link for google image search, I removed the ruler and quarter and did a search on just the washer and it shows it is a finishing cup washer just like Mud Hut said.

Google Images

Identified here---> solid - Google Search

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread