Found Oak Island Treasure

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SingleStack Wonders and others that doubt my ability to find treasures. Here is my word and my promise. The Oak Island Treasure is at Mercy Point. The treasure was placed there in 1398 by Prince Henry Sinclair from his ship, the Katherine.

Prince Henry Sinclair said in his Journals that the treasure was buried in two locations. One of those locations was recovered in 1770, the other treasure was left due to water. Henry Sinclair gave the Latitude at 44.5131 North which is 44 30 47.16 North Latitude. Now if you go by what Petter Admundsen's research with Shakespeare, you will notice he said the treasure was at Mercy Point. Well, if you go to Google Earth with the exact co-ordiantes of "Mercy" you will find on Google Earth that it is at 44 30 47.16 North Latitude. To further verify this is the location of the treasure, Rev. John Seccombe knew where the treasures were on Oak Island, both of the treasures. Rev. John Seccombe, brother John Fraser, and brother Samuel Morris revealed to John Wymmes Sr. of Philadelphia in 1769. Now Rev. John Seccombe's daughter was also named "Mercy."

When the Oak Island Treasure of Knights Templar artifacts are found it will be found at Mercy Point. MYSTERY SOLVED.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
SingleStack Wonders and others that doubt my ability to find treasures. Here is my word and my promise. The Oak Island Treasure is at Mercy Point. The treasure was placed there in 1398 by Prince Henry Sinclair from his ship, the Katherine.

Prince Henry Sinclair said in his Journals that the treasure was buried in two locations. One of those locations was recovered in 1770, the other treasure was left due to water. Henry Sinclair gave the Latitude at 44.5131 North which is 44 30 47.16 North Latitude. Now if you go by what Petter Admundsen's research with Shakespeare, you will notice he said the treasure was at Mercy Point. Well, if you go to Google Earth with the exact co-ordiantes of "Mercy" you will find on Google Earth that it is at 44 30 47.16 North Latitude. To further verify this is the location of the treasure, Rev. John Seccombe knew where the treasures were on Oak Island, both of the treasures. Rev. John Seccombe, brother John Fraser, and brother Samuel Morris revealed to John Wymmes Sr. of Philadelphia in 1769. Now Rev. John Seccombe's daughter was also named "Mercy."

When the Oak Island Treasure of Knights Templar artifacts are found it will be found at Mercy Point. MYSTERY SOLVED.
Damn....I guess I will have to stop watching Curse of Oak Island, I seem to always be a day late to the party, or a dollar short of a happy meal.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

There was no treasure to recover in 1770 as well as no treasure ever being at Mercy Point as sinclair and the templars never made it across the Atlantic. Referencing peter amundson fiction further dilutes your claims.

The only way for you to refute these claims is by going to Mercy Point, recovering the treasure while documenting every step, and putting it on display. Without that, it’s just another hoax story like oak island....

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was no treasure to recover in 1770 as well as no treasure ever being at Mercy Point as sinclair and the templars never made it across the Atlantic. Referencing peter amundson fiction further dilutes your claims.

The only way for you to refute these claims is by going to Mercy Point, recovering the treasure while documenting every step, and putting it on display. Without that, it’s just another hoax story like oak island....

Have you ever attempted to recover a treasure on someone else's property? It can't be done. All the treasures I have located (Found) can not be recovered for this very same reason. Some day things will change and I will recover my treasures. This treasure has got to be recovered by the Oak Island Tours for they own most of the Oak Island.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever attempted to recover a treasure on someone else's property? It can't be done. All the treasures I have located (Found) can not be recovered for this very same reason. Some day things will change and I will recover my treasures. This treasure has got to be recovered by the Oak Island Tours for they own most of the Oak Island.

Convenient that all of your “finds” are non-recoverable due to many reasons.

You should contact the laginas and tell them that you 100% know the location of the “treasure” and work out a deal to split the notoriety and any financial gains. Please let us know when you do and what their response is. We’ll be watching anxiously for the episode where they bring the treasure to the surface......

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Here is my word and my promise. The Oak Island Treasure is at Mercy Point. The treasure was placed there in 1398 by Prince Henry Sinclair from his ship, the Katherine.

Prince Henry Sinclair said in his Journals that the treasure was buried in two locations.
One of those locations was recovered in 1770, the other treasure was left due to water. Henry Sinclair gave the Latitude at 44.5131 North which is 44 30 47.16 North Latitude.
Now if you go by what Petter Admundsen's research with Shakespeare, you will notice he said the treasure was at Mercy Point. Well, if you go to Google Earth with the exact co-ordiantes of "Mercy" you will find on Google Earth that it is at 44 30 47.16 North Latitude.
To further verify this is the location of the treasure, Rev. John Seccombe knew where the treasures were on Oak Island, both of the treasures. Rev. John Seccombe, brother John Fraser, and brother Samuel Morris revealed to John Wymmes Sr. of Philadelphia in 1769. Now Rev. John Seccombe's daughter was also named "Mercy." ...
The referenced "Sinclair Journals" are from copies of dubious origin discovered by Diana Jean Muir in a trunk in a Tennessee basement.
Note these were "copies" not originals written in Sinclair's hand or even if copied from a journal actually written by Henry Sinclair.
What is obvious, whomever wrote these journals, they utilized the adventures of Prince Zichmni of the fraudulent proven hoax ZENO MANUSCRIPT, which places the creation of these copies after the 1875 published Zeno translation into English by Richard Henry Major where he changed Prince Zichmni to Prince Sinclair.
Most likely these copies were created after 1892 during Thomas Sinclair's personal crusade to have his ancestor officially declared the original discoverer of North America and attempted to claim it for Orkney.
He even toured the United States and Canada trying to united the Sinclair families to his cause, selling pamphlets that included Major's translation of Zeno.
As proven by contemporary Medieval documents, including THE SINCLAIR DIPLOMA, the genealogy of the Sinclair family written by Henry Sinclair's grandson, Henry Sinclair who was neither a price or Templar, Never left Scottish territory, there fore there was NEVER a treasure placed at Mercy Point in 1398 by Henry Sinclair.
The 1770 recovery story is from additional entries found among the journal copies self- published by Muir as well as Wymmes/Weems book series also by Muir.
Petter Amundsen's research with Shakespeare involves the unproven claim of hidden codes placed in the sonnets by Francis Bacon.
All the claims contained in Muir's journals and books concerning treasure on Oak Island, as well as Amundsen, are deemed as alternative fantasy pseudo history rubbish by the true professional academic community.
Since there never was a Sinclair voyage with Templars and treasure, there will NEVER be any Templar artifacts ever found at Marcy Point.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This picture was smuggled out by the last living Knight Templar. The Laginas are in for such a nasty surprise when they finally find that treasure vault...

All I can say is the will likely get a VERY WARM RECEPTION....

6d80172605c036bddca4815ad7c8e276-d5enn12.jpg

Mercy point.... There will be zero mercy shown for those who seek to steal the sacred treasure.....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
There was no treasure to recover in 1770 as well as no treasure ever being at Mercy Point as sinclair and the templars never made it across the Atlantic. Referencing peter amundson fiction further dilutes your claims...
It is hard to have a "serious discussion" with one the accepts charlatan created fictional fabricated junk history rubbish as fact while claiming all academics, historians, and history is wrong.
'NUFF SAID!

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is hard to have a "serious discussion" with one the accepts charlatan created fictional fabricated junk history rubbish as fact while claiming all academics, historians, and history is wrong.
'NUFF SAID!

I can not deny the proof of my research. I can deny all of the same crap you post following every post by anyone on this forum. It really gets boring. But hey do your thing and I will do mine. I sift through all the bullshit, charlatan created fictional fabricated junk history and dang I come out with the TRUTH. While you still have the penny you started with.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If what you claim is TRUTH, Franklin, please, as I have asked of you many times, present your a list of names and sources that legitimately support your claims with solid documented and verified facts, if they are not from self-published quasi historians like Muir, Halpern, Wilson & Blacknett, etc, or the likes of Amundsen and other like charlatans.

You can deny the facts, like the SINCLAIR DIPLOMA, but, Franklin, my friend, you can not disprove those facts, as I and others can and have with yours.

Last edited:

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here you go...

Here is the ACTUAL treasure map of oak Island... Fully explained.

An Oak Island Geometry and Treasure Map Solution

There can be NO DOUBT that the money pit and treasure is exactly where this map says.

Consider the thoroughness of the math that has gone into this.

Because it is well know no one makes fake treasure maps....

Phil

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a fire breathing dragon protecting the treasure on Oak Island?

SIGN ME UP!

And from now on.............Call me "DRAGON SLAYER"!

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This picture was smuggled out by the last living Knight Templar. The Laginas are in for such a nasty surprise when they finally find that treasure vault...

All I can say is the will likely get a VERY WARM RECEPTION....

View attachment 1885745

Mercy point.... There will be zero mercy shown for those who seek to steal the sacred treasure.....

But if the treasure vault at Mercy Point becomes flooded: does the dragon fire still work after being submerged for a long period of time?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here you go...

Here is the ACTUAL treasure map of oak Island... Fully explained.

An Oak Island Geometry and Treasure Map Solution

There can be NO DOUBT that the money pit and treasure is exactly where this map says.

Consider the thoroughness of the math that has gone into this.

Because it is well know no one makes fake treasure maps....

All of those compass readings and a Map of Captain Kid's Treasure mean absolutely nothing. Captain Kid's Treasure Map is an Island off the Coast of Vietnam.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
All of those compass readings and a Map of Captain Kid's Treasure mean absolutely nothing. Captain Kid's Treasure Map is an Island off the Coast of Vietnam.

Sure not as accurate as that world famous Zeno map showing Frisland. :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I can not deny the proof of my research...
What you also "can not deny" is the hard fact that between 1400 and 1870, there is no documented mention of Henry Sinclair being a prince or Templar, nor is there any mention of a Sinclair voyage to Nova Scotia accompanied by Templars to hide Templar treasure.
NONE... while there are Medieval documents that NEVER mention this voyage or any affiliation with Templars, confirming that this voyage never occurred outside of one's fevered imagination.

As the only version of this Sinclair voyage that exists are the Muir discovered second or third hand copies of alleged "originals" that have never been seen, and remember, Muir conveniently disposed of these "found" copies, so that the ONLY version of these journals are her alleged translated and copied version.
What CAN NOT be denied is that sole source of "THE LOST TEMPLAR JOURNALS OF PRINCE HENRY SINCLAIR" is Diana Jean Muir, as NO legitimate outside collaborating sources exist.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They did take a vow of poverty. How much easier to maintain if their accumulated wealth was sunk impossibly deep in a vertical mineshaft on foreign soil!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
SingleStack Wonders and others that doubt my ability to find treasures. Here is my word and my promise. The Oak Island Treasure is at Mercy Point.
The treasure was placed there in 1398 by Prince Henry Sinclair from his ship, the Katherine.

Prince Henry Sinclair said in his Journals that the treasure was buried in two locations.
One of those locations was recovered in 1770, the other treasure was left due to water. Henry Sinclair gave the Latitude at 44.5131 North which is 44 30 47.16 North Latitude.
Now if you go by what Petter Admundsen's research with Shakespeare, you will notice he said the treasure was at Mercy Point...

Well considering that Henry Sinclair was not a "prince" and contemporary Medieval documents have Sinclair never leaving Scottish territory but defending the border against the English, I wouldn't put mush stock in Muir's "lost journals" revealing any treasure location.
As for church organist Petter Amundsen "research" concerning "codes" placed on Shakespeare's works by Bacon stating "the treasure" was at Mercy Point- WHAT treasure? Templar?
The Templars NEVER made an Atlantic voyage to Oak Island, Nova Scotia, North America.
That is all an alternative pseudo-history fabricated fantasy churned out by quasi-historians who profit from the those gullible to believe such trite tripe treasure tales.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread