FOUND!! The Final Clue to the Stone Maps!! (Found drawing enclosed)

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carrol,:coffee2:Depends,was the cactus "110 or 220":dontknow:NP:cat:

'

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that's funny!!!!
I was thinking more of the theory of the drawing!!

If I spent a lot of my life chasing the gold using the stone maps just to find they were faked (which a lot of people did & still do),
I would be frick'in pissed!!
And there will always be the hard headed people that just wont give up on the maps no matter what proof was uncovered!!
Setting the talking aside in the video, The carved rock shown in the video that is known that he carved it
Is proof enough for me & puts an end to ANY possibility that they were done a hundred years ago.

Kudos to Ryan & his team to uncover this!!!

NOW they've came up with a map on hide drawn with ink from a guy named "Pegleg" & people are flocking to another probable hoax!!
After the first hoax, how does this sound??
The TV show is probably going to have to go get that hide map & follow that for the next season to keep their ratings
because the fake stone maps are not going to fly. And that's probably why their not showing it online & all of the video footage.

The fact of the matter is I believed they were fake (if you look at my posts from day 1, you will notice that).
If you look at the codes out there on the saguaros & boulders you will notice how crude & aged they are.
The carving on the saguaros show layers of time & that cannot be faked so it becomes a fact that they were carved a long long time ago.
The codes on the marker stones show how crude & how hard it was to do without the modern tools.

NOBODY........NOBODY......& I mean NOBODY! would spend the time & effort to carve, cut off,
relocate & cut the needles off to go up & mount site holes etc. in saguaros if there wasn't something at the end of the "rainbow".

I've spent my 1st 20 years hiking, digging, going through dry washes, core drilling,
dynamiting, bulldozing & climbing down old mine shafts out there helping my dad.
So I've been there done that!!

The only way a hidden treasure will be technically found out there (other than stumbling upon it)
is to know the codes & locations of the saguaros & stone markers most of which don't exist there anymore
(saguaros fallen over dead & gone, markers moved or taken etc.).

How many people actually went out there in the 70's or earlier, kept track, documented & photographed
codes on saguaros & stone markers, which took years to do?

Thanks for reading my rant (& I might add to this),
Carrol

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only way a hidden treasure will be technically found out there (other than stumbling upon it)
is to know the codes & locations of the saguaros & stone markers most of which don't exist there anymore
(saguaros fallen over dead & gone, markers moved or taken etc.).

I thought i'd show some saguaro symbols....

View attachment 1278492

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread