Thought I would share with everyone an interesting photo

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello again.. photos are always appreciated.. however your title says you found a mine.. and your photo shows a blurry rock.. is there more than can be seen, that maybe a description would help us to understand what your trying to show... but to just show a picture will not lead to much.. discussion or any real communication is always good too..
just sayin..
i would like to hear some details of you venture if you care to share..

OP
OP
Jesuit Apache

Jesuit Apache

Tenderfoot
Sep 24, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello again.. photos are always appreciated.. however your title says you found a mine.. and your photo shows a blurry rock.. is there more than can be seen, that maybe a description would help us to understand what your trying to show... but to just show a picture will not lead to much.. discussion or any real communication is always good too..
just sayin..
i would like to hear some details of you venture if you care to share..
I hiked up a long canyon and there this place was, I will put another picture on this week. I don’t like giving locations because I don’t want visitors

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds great.. i dont want your location.. i am just trying to understand the picture you shared.. and would be happy to see what you have found.. i think that goes for most of us... thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions