Found this TREASURE 25 years ago,worth more than Rubies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Life only gets better when you finally let go of all the excess baggage of resentment to what ever!!!Life is a mindset,it's not WHAT you think,it's HOW you think!I'm not a mind reader,but,I know how people think,I used to think that way!I could go on forever,but it's fifty words or less.Here is my LOVE,She is taking me to Jamaica for TWO weeks for our 25TH Anniversary, flying out Sunday,gonna get some nice pics and hopefully some Treasure from the beach!!!!!!!!!GodBless All HH Chris

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 680
F

Felinepeachy

Oh Chris, very cool, Jamaica sounds wonderful. Nice pic of your sweetie. Get some more pics while your on your vacation. I hope you both have a great time! :hello2:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Felinepeachy,I'll get some pics just for you!!!!!!!GodBless HH Chris

F

Felinepeachy

Hey I hope you have a safe trip. Get some cool trinket souvenirs too. I can't wait to see the pics and there better be lots of smiles :tongue3:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Felinepeachy,I'd like to get some of that BLING those folks wear down there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll get plenty of ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

F

Felinepeachy

Don't forget to wear sunscreen :icon_sunny:

Oh yeah and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! I hope the next 25 years are even better! congratsdoggie.gif

Attachments

• congratsdoggie.gif
    congratsdoggie.gif
    51.2 KB · Views: 517

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
a real mate that honestly cares for you and your well being ( a person that really loves you *) is worth much more than mere silver , gold and jewels will ever be worth. :wink: :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
ivan salis said:
a real mate that honestly cares for you and your well being ( a person that really loves you *) is worth much more than mere silver , gold and jewels will ever be worth. :wink: :icon_thumright:
Ivan,Very well said!!!!!!!!I Thank GOD,who else is there?????

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
a good wife is a blessing from God , a bad one a curse from the devil ... so choose wisely my freinds.

better to have a adverage looking but good hearted wife that loves you , than a stunningly good looking wife that tolerates you.

choose a wife for her heart not her looks -- looks fade but a true and good heart does not.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll predict you will not see better treasure than the one in the pic. Those baubles on the beach can never replace the one that will smile back at you.... for many years to come! Tnx! TTC

M

MiniMe

That is so sweet! Hope you both enjoy your trip, Happy Anniversary and hope the next 25 together are just as wonderful.

ivan salis said:

-- looks fade but a true and good heart does not.
I agree Ivan, nothing can beat a true, honest and loving partner that wants to do things with you. The beauty of a person comes from the heart. It is worth much more than any material items. :)
Your partner could be a rocket scientist, have fifty degrees, make tons of money and/or be the most beautiful person in the world, but if they can't be true and hold you in their heart - they are nothing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread