Found treasure NEED HELP

Ryanc

Greenie
Dec 5, 2022
My location is Tacoma WA.
I've located a treasure that resides in Oregon. Not folk lore . I located a treasure. I don't know if anybody has ever located a treasure before. But make sure your sitting down when you do !
What I need help with is, somebody that has a metal detector that can seek gold at a depth of 5 feet. We don't need to walk around all day I narrowed it down to a 10' by 10' area . I'm 100% sure of location. I'll do all the digging . If there's a person out there with this gear I will split the treasure with you . At a depth of 5 feet we will recover either 60 or 120 solid Oregon beaver coins. I assume all treasure hunters know these coins are priceless. And very rare. Last one sold at 400k . Just 1 . I read an article about the coins and funny thing is . It states there's only 60 known left to exist . So I'm leaning on 60 in the hole . Not 120 .
So . Bring gear and get rich. Easy . If nobody has this gear is there a spot anybody knows about that rents the equipment I need?
I know half the people on here probably doubt my find. I 100% don't care. And I 100% know where it is. So you can either be about it . Or sit at home and read about it . Let me know if I can post my contact info on here . When we meet up I will show you some proof . Thanks guys

OP
OP
R

Ryanc

Greenie
Dec 5, 2022
I've located a treasure that resides in Oregon. Not folk lore . I located a treasure. I don't know if anybody has ever located a treasure before. But make sure your sitting down when you do !
What I need help with is, somebody that has a metal detector that can seek gold at a depth of 5 feet. We don't need to walk around all day I narrowed it down to a 10' by 10' area . I'm 100% sure of location. I'll do all the digging . If there's a person out there with this gear I will split the treasure with you . At a depth of 5 feet we will recover either 60 or 120 solid Oregon beaver coins. I assume all treasure hunters know these coins are priceless. And very rare. Last one sold at 400k . Just 1 . I read an article about the coins and funny thing is . It states there's only 60 known left to exist . So I'm leaning on 60 in the hole . Not 120 .
So . Bring gear and get rich. Easy . If nobody has this gear is there a spot anybody knows about that rents the equipment I need?
I know half the people on here probably doubt my find. I 100% don't care. And I 100% know where it is. So you can either be about it . Or sit at home and read about it . Let me know if I can post my contact info on here . When we meet up I will show you some proof . Thanks guys
Ok. I guess buttons and horse shoes are All most of us are into collecting . Thanks for the opportunity. It was worth a shot.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
" I don't know if anybody has ever located a treasure before. But make sure your sitting down when you do !"

Hmmm... great advice !
If i am already sitting down when i finally find a treasure... i will have to remember not to stand up.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Why do you believe these coins are buried at 5 feet?
Why do you think there are 60 coins in your treasure trove?

Some history:
"Before the Oregon Exchange Company ceased operating in September, it minted California gold into approximately 6,000 five-dollar coins and 2,850 ten-dollar coins. With the opening of the federal mint in San Francisco in 1854, the government required that all private coinage be turned in and melted down. Some coins escaped that fate, and about fifty Beaver coins are thought to exist."
Don.....
Source: https://www.oregonencyclopedia.org/articles/beaver_gold_coins/#.Y43vSHbMKUk

Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you willing to pay for any time and material services in the event nothing is found? There is a saying that money talks and -- walks

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
" I don't know if anybody has ever located a treasure before. But make sure your sitting down when you do !"

Hmmm... great advice !
If i am already sitting down when i finally find a treasure... i will have to remember not to stand up.
Should i sit down for this ? ? ?

Oh wait........ I'm already sitting down.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's your help.
Tell no one.

You might get someone helping themselves. Which while disappointing , is better than you being eliminated physically in the process.

Rent or buy a two box.
Practice with it off your declared treasure site.

Be danged sure you have permission on the recovery site.
Know the legal implications of recovering such item(s) as you anticipate.

Know who is watching. And before you say no one is , look up! Then out a mile full spectrum.
How you going to hide the contrast of fill removed while digging?
Having permission to be on site and a tent with no floor material comes to mind. No guarantee that would work. Being watched recover though is not going to bode well if you are not legally and financially prepared.

Expect your secret to not be secret.
It already isn't!

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I knew for certain something like that IS buried at 5' within a 10x10 sq. ft. area, I would not really need a detector, and bring in someone I do not know, I would start digging myself IF I even had access to the spot. OR...if I did have open access to that spot, have a friend or two you know and trust, and go for it, then. post those finds on T-Net, you would be sure to have a "Banner" find. Great good luck to you!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It would be an easy task to dig it out with a machine.
Oh wait-can't afford to own/buy/rent one.
A shovel, and a good part of a day would solve the 10x10x5ft hole.
A dump truck worth only.
$400K each x 60=
$24 million
Better off flipping burgers than digging for it.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I knew for certain something like that IS buried at 5' within a 10x10 sq. ft. area, I would not really need a detector, and bring in someone I do not know, I would start digging myself IF I even had access to the spot. OR...if I did have open access to that spot, have a friend or two you know and trust, and go for it, then. post those finds on T-Net, you would be sure to have a "Banner" find. Great good luck to you!
Hmmm ... might find it hard to get someone you don't know... to follow you into the unknown when you have a shovel in your hand and talking about digging a 5 or so foot deep hole... heh

:/
At least me anyway would be a bit leery... :P

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have it narrowed down to a 10x10 area and are 100% sure it is real and 100% sure of exact location why don't you just dig it up yourself, doesn't take that long to dig 10x10 foot hole?

OP
OP
R

Ryanc

Greenie
Dec 5, 2022

Hmmm... great advice !
If i am already sitting down when i finally find a treasure... i will have to remember not to

OP
OP
R

Ryanc

Greenie
Dec 5, 2022
The treasure map states there buried at 5 feet. Look I really found something. If this site can help me with what I need to gather them I don't have time to stand around with my hands in my pockets. I realize there probably at arms reach down but the map said 5 feet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread