Found treasure NEED HELP

OP
OP
R

Ryanc

Greenie
Dec 5, 2022
Are you willing to pay for any time and material services in the event nothing is found? There is a saying that money talks and -- walks
Sure since you have zero faith. I'll just pay you cash. It takes knowledge and equipment to find what I'm looking for . If you have the equipment I'll certainly pay you . Since you out the gate don't trust me the treasure will all go to me. And you'll get your cash upfront.

OP
OP
R

Ryanc

Greenie
Dec 5, 2022
Buttons and horseshoes are fun to find, I'm twitching with sarcasm about now. Rule #1 should be don't cement your reputation in less than 5 posts.
This is a treasure hunting site. Rule number 1 should be to find treasure and not be worried about you rep with a hundred guys on a website you'll never meet. I feel you would have more fun sitting in the barber shop shooting the breeze.

OP
OP
R

Ryanc

Greenie
Dec 5, 2022
Should i sit down for this ? ? ?

Oh wait........ I'm already sitting down.
I really wish I had a guy with your level intelligence to join the team . How many bong hits does it take to come up with a genius response like the one you blessed me with ?

OP
OP
R

Ryanc

Greenie
Dec 5, 2022
Here's your help.
Tell no one.

You might get someone helping themselves. Which while disappointing , is better than you being eliminated physically in the process.

Rent or buy a two box.
Practice with it off your declared treasure site.

Be danged sure you have permission on the recovery site.
Know the legal implications of recovering such item(s) as you anticipate.

Know who is watching. And before you say no one is , look up! Then out a mile full spectrum.
How you going to hide the contrast of fill removed while digging?
Having permission to be on site and a tent with no floor material comes to mind. No guarantee that would work. Being watched recover though is not going to bode well if you are not legally and financially prepared.

Expect your secret to not be secret.
It already isn't!
I like your thinking . There's no way I would drive to the site without having armed eyes on the brains of the operation. Just because I'm new on this site , does not mean I'm not government trained to handle myself. If what you stated happened it would be a vacation without a return flight . Not sure how financially prepared for brought into this but if you'd like to compare portfolios I'm sure we can plan a date for that . Sir I think your a worry wort and therefore will never take the step forward to finding a treasure. But a believe you for sure have the IQ to locate one. Thanks have a great day

jcc

Nov 15, 2018
Portage, MI
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter TR550-D
Primary Interest:
Other
So, we can always educate.

A two-box detector would be something like a Detech SSP 5100 two coil pro [18" round, 1 meter square coils] ($2500+?) or a Nokta Makro Invenio Pro Pack ($7000) [3D imaging]. Cheaper than splitting half of X million.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
By the way, who owns the land the treasure is on?

LandSeig

May 16, 2020
Southeast Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, NEL Storm coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That kinda thinking is why you haven't found one yet .
Hopes and dreams don’t pay the bills so yeah I haven’t found millions in treasure, but you asked for help finding something that you had already narrowed down to a 10x10’ space. At this point if you’re physically able why not just dig around. I mean if anything you could dig some test holes with a post hole digger. It seems to be a lot of risk bringing on a random person off the internet to trust with millions in gold or even mentioning that you had found something. People would do crazy things for that kind of money.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The treasure map states there buried at 5 feet. Look I really found something. If this site can help me with what I need to gather them I don't have time to stand around with my hands in my pockets. I realize there probably at arms reach down but the map said 5 feet
Oh Oh.......Treasure map? Did you pay for or did you find this Treasure Map.

jcc

Nov 15, 2018
Portage, MI
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter TR550-D
Primary Interest:
Other
Situational awareness does not start with announcing your intentions on a public forum.

Your question rephrased as a request for some education...

"I've got a buried water line on my property, no idea where it runs, other than the start and end points, 40 years old, I know the pipe is metal and about five feet deep. I want to buy a big boy toy, what are my choices for under X thousand since I am single and can do what I want?"

Dec 3, 2022
My location is Tacoma WA.
I've located a treasure that resides in Oregon. Not folk lore . I located a treasure. I don't know if anybody has ever located a treasure before. But make sure your sitting down when you do !
What I need help with is, somebody that has a metal detector that can seek gold at a depth of 5 feet. We don't need to walk around all day I narrowed it down to a 10' by 10' area . I'm 100% sure of location. I'll do all the digging . If there's a person out there with this gear I will split the treasure with you . At a depth of 5 feet we will recover either 60 or 120 solid Oregon beaver coins. I assume all treasure hunters know these coins are priceless. And very rare. Last one sold at 400k . Just 1 . I read an article about the coins and funny thing is . It states there's only 60 known left to exist . So I'm leaning on 60 in the hole . Not 120 .
So . Bring gear and get rich. Easy . If nobody has this gear is there a spot anybody knows about that rents the equipment I need?
I know half the people on here probably doubt my find. I 100% don't care. And I 100% know where it is. So you can either be about it . Or sit at home and read about it . Let me know if I can post my contact info on here . When we meet up I will show you some proof . Thanks guys rule no. 1: don't advertise online that you've found a treasure unless you're willing to give most of it to the us government.

My location is Tacoma WA.
I've located a treasure that resides in Oregon. Not folk lore . I located a treasure. I don't know if anybody has ever located a treasure before. But make sure your sitting down when you do !
What I need help with is, somebody that has a metal detector that can seek gold at a depth of 5 feet. We don't need to walk around all day I narrowed it down to a 10' by 10' area . I'm 100% sure of location. I'll do all the digging . If there's a person out there with this gear I will split the treasure with you . At a depth of 5 feet we will recover either 60 or 120 solid Oregon beaver coins. I assume all treasure hunters know these coins are priceless. And very rare. Last one sold at 400k . Just 1 . I read an article about the coins and funny thing is . It states there's only 60 known left to exist . So I'm leaning on 60 in the hole . Not 120 .
So . Bring gear and get rich. Easy . If nobody has this gear is there a spot anybody knows about that rents the equipment I need?
I know half the people on here probably doubt my find. I 100% don't care. And I 100% know where it is. So you can either be about it . Or sit at home and read about it . Let me know if I can post my contact info on here . When we meet up I will show you some proof . Thanks guys
So rule number one is, if you want to keep what you find in terms of large treasures, don't advertise that you found it on the internet. Rule number two is don't bring strangers Into it, that's a good way to get smoke checked out In the woods by someone who wants it all. Your best course of action is to rent the equipment and do it yourself or just dig around until you find it, but not in broad daylight.

mike b

Sep 21, 2012
STATEN ISLAND NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ONLY MINELABS, and now one Detector Pro Underwater.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This is a treasure hunting site. Rule number 1 should be to find treasure and not be worried about you rep with a hundred guys on a website you'll never meet. I feel you would have more fun sitting in the barber shop shooting the breeze.
Nope, Rule #1 is what I said.

Emil W

Nov 4, 2021
Central New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Deus 2
Deus
Deus Lite
Garrett Apex
Garrett Pinpointer
BH Discovery 2200
BH Pioneer EX
White's Coinmaster 6000D (have had for decades)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I always enjoy these threads, which seem to be pretty frequent. Funny how every single one progresses exactly the same...someone 'knows positively' where a 'treasure' is, but they just can't seem to figure out the easiest part on their own...how to extract it.

All it takes is money. In your case maybe a few hundred bucks for a hired excavator--dirt cheap if you 'know' where the 'treasure' is.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something tells me you don't have to worry about it .
Was that directed at me ? ? ?
IF so...
Unlike you... I HAVE seen LOTS of treasure.... errr wait... let me rephrase...
Held... lots of treasure... REAL treasure.

Now... granted... it was not me that found it... but nevertheless... I was there and witnessed it first hand... by age 12... held it in my hands... wore it... played with it... studied it....and everything else... again REAL treasure in every sense of the term... AND... I never sat down. heh

So... with that said.... You were saying what ?

Last edited:

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least once a week and often much more, a guy joins this site with an earth shattering treasure discovery and today you're that guy . if you found treasure dig it up and post it, other than that it's just the weekly amazing treasure post. that's why the guys are giving you static . it's not you it's your story. the member response would have been better if you showed a penny you found .

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least once a week and often much more, a guy joins this site with an earth shattering treasure discovery and today you're that guy . if you found treasure dig it up and post it, other than that it's just the weekly amazing treasure post. that's why the guys are giving you static . it's not you it's your story. the member response would have been better if you showed a penny you found .
winner winner chicken dinner !

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where’s GoDeep. This seems up his alley. Unless he took up golf of course.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I always enjoy these threads, which seem to be pretty frequent. Funny how every single one progresses exactly the same...someone 'knows positively' where a 'treasure' is, but they just can't seem to figure out the easiest part on their own...how to extract it.

All it takes is money. In your case maybe a few hundred bucks for a hired excavator--dirt cheap if you 'know' where the 'treasure' is.
Well this is the best by far-10'x10' area and a 100% guarantee.
Like what are we all thinking-so easy.
Still flipping burgers will generate more $$$ than what will become of things like this.
There has to be a catch-you think?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread