Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
DOes TH have a mechanism for distributing books to other members. I have no need to save the ones I have and no interested relatives. They would probably collect dust in a library but would be of interest to TNers. If interested I can post a list of titles.
Bob
I think you could sell them, there must be interested members, I for one am interested in your books

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As long as you are not selling them you can start a thread with a list of the titles. If you were Charter Member you could sell them.

OP
OP
bobinsd

bobinsd

Oct 20, 2005
San Diego California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there a possibility that someone on T N could establish a virtual depository of titles that could be regularly updated as donations from members are sent in. That way more people would be aware of what's available and the owner of the book could send it 1st come 1st served. Paid shipping would be done thru PayPal if any.

Then after 30 days minimum, the title would be relisted and the new owner would ship to the new borrower.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry no, you can start a thread and edit book titles as they come available and delete as they are sent..

ROIGuy

Jun 9, 2019
Palos Park, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600/ Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminder when sending books thru the mail.

You want to select "Media Mail" for the preferred method. Its definitely the cheapest way to go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread