Free Christmas Puppies!, ( Pending Pickup )

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hello all,,,
As some of you may rembeber. After Punky passed on, at the end of July, we ended up getting a new dog from CraigsList...
I took this first shot not too long after we got him...
Otis_Roxy.jpg

Well,,, guess what happened... ???
I'm sure you guessed it,, We got puppies... :tongue3:
9_pupies.jpg
1_puppy.jpg

:icon_scratch: What am I to do... ???
Com'n guys and help a fellow Th'er out. They were born on November 12th and should be wean right about Christmas eve, or before...
If your anywhere ( within 3000 miles ) close to the westside of Indy, come and get your free Christmas puppy. You know it would make a great Christmas gift... :wink: ;D :'(

moma_popa.jpg

The proud pappa is part Labrador Retriever & supposedly Wolf. approx: 90lbs
[br][br]
The proud momma is part Rottweiler & Sheperd. approx: 75lbs
[br][br]
They're going to be some big dogs, if they're anything like her last litter...
[br][br]
I'm trying to get rid of them for my neighbors. :tard:

If your interested, which I know you are ;D, you can email me and I'll give a phone # and the address so you can come and take a few of them...
We got Odie, the proud pappa from Craigslist so I'm going to try and give Craigslist a few of them back... ;D

Update: Due to the ad I placed Craigslist today I may have a home for all the puppies,,, so I have placed the ad on hold ( pending pickup ). I thank you all for your replies...

Have a great day, Leon...

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Re: Free Christmas Puppies!, Com'n on guys & help me out... :)

Dang, Leon! Why'd ya have to post those cute pics? :) We lost our Black Lab / Shepherd mix a year and a half ago. She was shaped just like your dog. If you were closer, we'd be over there to pet them & smell their puppy breath! :) Of course, if that happened, we'd be hard pressed not to pick one out to keep! ;D

I just don't know that I'm ready to get another dog yet. Talk about tugging on our heartstrings...
Neil

mtbiker

Aug 24, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
White's XLT & White's PI

How cute!!! Love the pup w/the white-tip tail!! ;D

OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d

Thanks for the replies all,,,

kimsdad,,, Again, I am very sorry to hear of your loss.. I replied to your PM.
Also, I noticed you are only a few hours away. I would concider meeting you half way, or possibly even bring you one to you, if you really wanted it... Please let me know...

mtbiker,,, I'll hold him/her back for you if you want... ;D

Yarrum,,, Thank you as well...

From the looks of the number of times the post has been read it seems as though it has been seen by some, but I guess there just aren't any suckers, ;D :icon_jokercolor: I mean good people that would like to own a new puppy on the forum....
Hey,, it was worth a shot...
Have a great day all, Leon...

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I would love to have one as I need a watch dog. When I am away detecting somewhere my wife is alone and I don't think 14 lb Digsy would be much protection! But, you're just too far away. You should be able to give them all away if you advertise them as potentially good watchdogs. Monty

OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d

Hey Monty,,, If you send me back the box I sent you the pinpointer in I could ship one to ya... ;D

just-geese,,, lol, too funny,,, That dog look as though he's already been out detecting a few times... ;D

Thanks again guys,,,
I went a head and placed an ad on Craigslist and things are looking up... :thumbsup:
Have a great day, Leon...

Thor!

Aug 30, 2005
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
1280X & Sovereign

Cute doggies some of my favorite people are dogs. Umm...you do know they have a procedure that prevents this from happening right? ::)

OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d

Thor! said:
Cute doggies some of my favorite people are dogs. Umm...you do know they have a procedure that prevents this from happening right? ::)

Yes I do... We just got the dog back in August and may look into that, although it's all my neighbors fault... ;D
I went out the door one day, not too long ago, and they were all standing around laughing... I said, " What are you all laughing about ", and they pointed towards the corner of the yard... You can probably guess what I saw... :o

I told them they would definitely be laughing later... Hopefully all the people that have responded to the ad I placed on Craigslist today will all give them a good home. I know about all the trouble they have had with some people only wanting dogs to fight them, or for some other reasons that are not right, so I will be putting the old Leon eyeball on anyone who comes to try and take one home with them...

Thanks for the reply,, & Have a great day, Leon...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread