Free Colorado Maps

Anyone know where I can find old Maps of Coplorado?

• Treasure Hunting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dec 26, 2006
Centennial, CO
Rosmar23,
You can get tremendous old maps of Colorado in the Western History Collection at the Central Denver Public Library. However, it is a closed collection for which you must be on-site to use. Otherwise, if you haven't already done so, search the net for them.

I live in Denver (though I am in Phoenix at the moment) so if there is something I can do to help you let me know.

Wild Boulder Bill

Jan 5, 2005
Now residing Waynesboro Georgia
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer, whites gtx, tesoro lobo
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have all kinds of them. What are You looking For? They are all over the internet. Genology Sites, Library of Congress-Maps, Center for southwest Studies Has some excellent ones. I take them off the net and scan others and put them on a flash drive. Let me know what area I''ll email you some. Always purchase Atlas of Colorado Ghost Towns. It has a few errors, but I never leave home without it. Hoped I helped.

Wild Boulder
Join a tresure hunting club. We really have some good ones in colorado.

dennisdunigan

Apr 8, 2007
Canon City, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites
Hi Wild Bill!
Hey if you have any old spanish maps I would sure love for you to E-Mail me some.
Stage coach maps would be great too. ;D
We always need more maps! Gotta love THing :thumbsup:

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Wild Boulder Bill said:
I have all kinds of them. What are You looking For? They are all over the internet. Genology Sites, Library of Congress-Maps, Center for southwest Studies Has some excellent ones. I take them off the net and scan others and put them on a flash drive. Let me know what area I''ll email you some. Always purchase Atlas of Colorado Ghost Towns. It has a few errors, but I never leave home without it. Hoped I helped.

Wild Boulder
Join a tresure hunting club. We really have some good ones in colorado.

Do you have or know where I can get any maps of Greeley/Evans area maps? New to detecting and not sure of where to look yet. Thanks

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Steve's Detector Rods

Latest Discussions