boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a random idea and smoked some spiral ham and cheddar cheese sandwiches on my pellet grill the other day. Just put them on a copper sheet at low temperature with some smoke, then cook until the cheese melts. They turned out really good.
Dang! Now I'm hungry! Be right back!

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who loves fried balony (Bologna)sandwiches? They were a favorite as a kid & I still love them. Thick slice of baloney, Swiss cheese all melted, big slice of onion & mayo on sourdough bread.
We were lucky to at least have something to eat and fried boloney was a treat back in those early childhood days

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Small town near us has a Bologna Festival every year Yale Michigan ...King...Queen..the whole works. Fried Bologna sammichs are a staple and the line is looooong!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do! I'll do you one better - I like fried liverwurst sandwiches.

We have a local Amish run deli that has garlic bologna. Yum!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just had some fried bologna last night matter of fact. I did not make a sandwich though, I just fried up 3 pieces with some Morel mushrooms. Tasted just like it did in the old days !
OH MY GOSH PLEASE do NOT PUT MOREL MSUSHROOMS on that sandwich !!! I want you to be SAFE !!! SEND the MOREL mushrooms to me to make sure you do not endanger your self :( I will PM you muy address to send them to. I will test them for you first to MAKE SURE they are safe :))) hehehehe

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YOU ALL can't blame me for TRYING CAN YOU ??? :)

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ketchup on fried baloney!!!! Tell me I heard wrong. That is a sacrilege.
Traveler777 Come on over i will feed you a couple and you will never go back to your OLD WAY !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread