Friends, I have not posted in awhile because after the great 2018 Paradise fire I sort of gave it a rest. None the less, I believe the Treasure of --

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you saying I personally caused the horrible Paradise conflagration because I passed along a story heard in prison over a decade ago? As to the cause of that fire I have pondered a possible link to CIA but really doubt it. The story of the Treasure of Paradise and Jerry Strickland began in the middle 1980's which makes it ancient history to the spook community. And the spook community most probably did away with Jerry (although we don't know that for sure!) simply because he knew to much. The CIA denied involvement in the crack epidemic in the black community decades ago and still do. That means of course they had a hand in it. Still Mr. Goldfinger, I didn't start that fire or kill your friends.
My name is Dave, Mike, Yeah I know you did not start the fire and I know the scumbag cali govscrunt was right in the middle of trying to find that treasure, did you see the way TRUMP looked at the Cali POS Governor? Oh he is in GITMO awaiting trial. TRUMP went to Paradise and the looks he gave newsome would Kill. I Knew at that moment that newsome would not walk away free.
Far as passing along the story Mike, I will always Believe that is what set in Motion the fire and the DEW weaponry to come out. GREED ALWAYS messes things up. With Social Media now, this is NOT the 80's and WE all have to watch what we put out to the public when there is a Possible fortune to be had. Anyway I have had my say and am done with that. I did take 4 Motorhomes down to friends that survived to live in that lost their homes.

Want to add that the next time I am down that way I will do my infrared/UV cross strobe of that area with my drone and simply ASK the property owner/s for permission as we detectorists should do, ya never know I might find it, If I do I will send you some of what I find, fairness and Honesty always work for me and of course the gift of gab.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Combat K

Oct 20, 2017
little rock, ark
Detector(s) used
researcher only at this point
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi ARC, I was corresponding with him about this TREASURE story He was putting out, and I lived in Paradise for a decade, was a Jeweler/ miner and Log truck driver in the area,, also have flown in and out of the tiny up hill strip that you can hardly call an airpark. If you over shoot the runway an 80ft dirt wall welcomes you at The END...

Far as I know that NOW EXECUTED Gov. Newsome absconded with the GOLD. DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS are not something anyone can get or use ya Know???

OP
OP
C

Combat K

Oct 20, 2017
little rock, ark
Detector(s) used
researcher only at this point
Primary Interest:
Other
So Goldfinger, tell us about the current condition of the Airpark area in Paradise. I received this incredible story from Larry Kellerman while we both served time at Lompoc fed. prison for marijuana but given its relatively remote location and the fact I live now in Arkansas, I have never been there. Kellerman died about 2 yrs ago so he is not around now to illuminate us. I alone know the story from the mouth of this intrepid character now gone. It is said Jerry owned ten acres with a house and out building housing his aircraft. One of those sock things flew in the wind. I believe he would just putter his ass over to the airstrip, take off for Edwards Air force Base, load up weapons for the Contras in Central America, go down there, drop them off, pick up a load of cocaine and fly back to Edwards. Unload most for the CIA and take his share home. He would then sell it to established distributors, probably over in San Francisco. The stuff would end up largely as crack going to the inner city of major metro areas of this country. All very evil and wrong but hugely profitable. Maybe a billion (with inflation today) over 2 yrs. He then buried his loot on his property. Very likely still there but one can't swear to that. All it takes is someone to look. Maybe Dave will be the one.

mdc002

Jun 25, 2022
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Paradise is still there someplace, buried in soot and under cold embers. Hidden in the mid 1980's by a mysterious and now lost CIA contract pilot we called 'Jerry' the horde was a stated $165,000,000 in mostly gold and some cash. Adjusted for inflation that amount would have climbed to around half a billion U$ by this time. This was drug money, As with all treasures one cannot and will not swear it is still there but we think the odds are very good it is. But it is assumed to be hidden on Jerry's once owned property at the Paradise Air Park. First of all, that parcel was most likely held in someone else's name for obvious reasons. Now it must be owned by someone else altogether. How then to search? So if a person with a good metal detector wished to look, how would you go about doing so? Just ask permission? Sneak about in the dead of night? I live in Little Rock, Ark. and am too poor to go out there, too old and too far away. I am mainly an amateur historian and a guy that likes to see a mystery solved. If you were me, how would you go about this task. combat K
The average price of gold in the mid 1980's was averaging around $400.00 an oz. If the amount of value that you quote is in 1980's prices that would equate to over 41,000 oz of gold which will be about 1.5 tons. It is highly unlikely that someone could transport and bury that much gold without anyone noticing. ???

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The average price of gold in the mid 1980's was averaging around $400.00 an oz. If the amount of value that you quote is in 1980's prices that would equate to over 41,000 oz of gold which will be about 1.5 tons. It is highly unlikely that someone could transport and bury that much gold without anyone noticing. ???
Naw, it would be easy. 1.5 tons of gold would be something like 2.75 cubic feet in size.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread